Is $1070/Month and $6k down a good deal on a Maserati Levante GT?

I hear ya loud and clear and I totally agree; that Maserati is certainly for a particular buyer. It also isn’t a terrible deal per se, i personally don’t see enough value for me.

OTOH, what are we using as a the primary metric here…if we are not to use any sort of ratio of monthly to MSRP value. This cracks me up because subconsciously most are using the 1% rule as a rough guideline for swiping left or right. Other than this being a decent payment on a $100k+ stickered vehicle, where is the real value here. The interior is outdated and a mediocre Chrysler child. Performance is OK. Other than it being a Maserati badge (and the monthly/MSRP ratio, which again we’re not supposed to use), why is this considered an ok deal.

Cmon, jump first and ask questions later. It’s the American way. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You’d have to take a look at the spec sheet and then take a chainsaw to that sticker. Like how much is the MSRP inflated by when compared to a similarly equipped X3 40i or SQ5?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.