Is $1070/Month and $6k down a good deal on a Maserati Levante GT?

@Clutch had Maserati deals in SoCal and it was significantly better than what you have posted. Don’t know if they are still doing it this month.
Also, don’t get the GT, too much sacrifice for the badge. At least Modena in order to have some kind of exhaust sound that makes it a Maserati.

2 Likes

Im doing 13k off a Levante!!
Blowing them out.

What does the average lease work out to be? For the sake of a Friday discussion. :grin:

1 Like

It is Friday!
For the sake of conversation. All CA taxes and fees and reg included.
36/10k
$113+k stickers
3k due at signing
1100+ tax

Man, it isn’t the absolute worst lease we’ve seen on a vehicle…but that is a huge pill to swallow for that vehicle. The main issues are it is nearly guaranteed to severely lack resale, and that segment of a monthly introduces an array of NICE possibilities.

1 Like

Maserati shopper is a specific buyer so has its own targeted crowd. Interior isn’t as refreshed as Id want it to be but price point is pretty decent. Throw out a list of comporable cars with payments and people can chime in on it! Always opens up more doors

actually it’s pretty decent…there are a lot people spent this amount of money and drive far worse car…

1 Like

This is cheaper than X5 PHEV. I’d take the Maserati no doubt.

1 Like

I’d probably prefer a Porsche Cayenne S or a macan gts for that price. But I doubt the Porsches will lease better.

There are probably (very unfortunate) folks out there with peak supply chain X3s around this ballpark.

3 Likes

You would rather drive a levante compared to a x3m?

Nah, he meant x3 30i sdrive probably… I won’t be surprised someone leased that for similar amount of money…

1 Like

x30i’s dont get to 86k

The interior size is quite different. Personally an x3m is where I’d be at. But that perceived luxury category means something to a lot of buyers

1 Like

Where did I say that?

2 Likes

god damn
looks to be back on sale?Certified Pre-Owned 2022 BMW X3 xDrive30i SAV in Wilmington #3533 | Union Park BMW

I thought we talk about lease payment instead of MSRP?

You right.

What are you talking about???

Maybe you should take your time before posting instead of making multiple edits or deleting your posts all the time. Just saying.

2 Likes