Is $1070/Month and $6k down a good deal on a Maserati Levante GT?

I received an E-mail from my bank this morning for this Maserati. What do you think ?

For how many miles a month through?

Also, most probably $6k DAS plus taxes and fees, making this close to $1400 a month…

1 Like

What is the LH Score?

3 Likes

For a car with Dodge switchgear.

Also, the “GT” trim is misleading. It’s the base V6 model.

2 Likes

for a maserati, especially in this price range, it may as well be negative.

2 Likes

For how many miles a month through?

The fine print...
1 Offer Details . Offer available on a new 2022 Maserati Levante GT to well-qualified lessees who apply for a closed-end consumer lease. Includes 10,000 mile per year limit with $0.30 per mile thereafter. Based on MSRP of $86,195 (includes destination and port fees) and dealer contribution of $0. Total due at lease signing includes first monthly payment of $1,070, $4,134 down payment, and $795 acquisition fee. 36 monthly payments of $1,070 = $38,520 in total payments. Price may vary depending on dealer contribution, manufacturer incentives, term of lease, and optional equipment and products. Price includes all costs to be paid by the customer, except for taxes, title, license, registration, acquisition fee of $795, and dealer document processing fees, which vary by location. Lessee has the option to buy the vehicle at lease end for $46,545 plus a purchase option fee of $50. If the vehicle is returned at lease end, lessee is responsible for $495 disposition fee (except WI), any damage to the vehicle and excess wear, use and mileage. Offer valid through August 31, 2022. Supplies limited, subject to availability. Model equipped with 345 hp V6 with AWD. See authorized dealer for details.

^^ :100: I would never consider paying that kind of money for that vehicle. While it is nice, it isn’t nice ENOUGH. The interior screams Chrysler.

3 Likes

But, just think what the parking valets/golddiggers with large implants/ and other wanna-bees think of you! You could be a poser on steroids !

Don’t let a mere $1400/month net get between you and the good life imagined !

2 Likes

I wouldn’t drive a levante unless it was free.

2 Likes

Because it basically is.

5 Likes

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

“Price includes all costs to be paid by the customer, except ~$10,000 for a variety of other things.”

1 Like

Pro tip, you will basically never get an email that has a good deal on it

Edit: fine I realize this thread is in jest. My bad

1 Like

I wanted to get a Maserati back in 07, when I looked at the build quality it was so bad I laughed. I would stay away from this brand; it needs new leadership and a new direction.

Maseratis are so trash

1 Like

Why not get a Porsche Macan or Cayenne?

1 Like

I have a very close friend from high school who owns a body shop locally here and they get all the Maserati dealer business, the stories he has of some of the crap they have to fix on brand new cars that just rolled off the truck is absolutely hilarious.

Doesn’t meet the <1% rule, so obviously not /s

If you play your cards right you could try to luck into the meth repo Levante that Hoovie is in the process of turning into some kind of overlander.

2 Likes

If that’s your goal then just get a balloon note and a 200k car…much easier ways to “flex”