Ioniq 6 se single pay lease 4.3k 24/12K (tx) + 2yrs Free Charging

MSRP: 44K
Selling Price: 41.5K
Sales Tax Credits (6.25 → 1.25% of selling price)
Rebates: 10K Lease Cash + 400 College Grad
Residual: 76% w/ single pay MF 0.00196 - specific for SE trim
Effective monthly around 170/month

How did we do?

10 Likes

can this be replicated? if yes, i would like to get one in Dallas area, any reference for the dealership?

3 Likes

Where was this deal? Amazing!

1 Like

Great deal! I am in TX and willing to go anywhere in TX for this deal. Looking for a short term lease. If this is replicable please let me know.

Amazing! Send you a DM!

Texas desperate for good lease deals lately. This dealer could clear their lot if replicating lol

Dealer is Texan Hyundai

2 Likes

Is this inclusive of taxes and fees?

All included

1 Like

that is the best deal ive seen on one of these by far. The dealers in socal will not come anywhere close to this

1 Like

Actually they did come close for me. Just have to ask around.

Sent a message

I tried several dealerships. Where did you get yours?

No issues with this getting funded? Isn’t the sale price less than the residual value?

What is this sales tax credit?

In Texas you pay sales tax on the FULL price of the vehicle for a lease, which is a lot of $$$ (you also pay full sales tax if you buy the vehicle out, makes no sense).

In reality, a vehicle gets sold from your dealer to Hyundai Financial and there’s tax on the transaction, but Hyundai Financial passes it all along to you (full 6.25%). They get a credit I believe when the vehicles are sold, but you don’t get anything back, so they can choose to offset taxes to help move vehicles. Nobody knows when or how the captive banks will choose to do this, could be a certain time of the year or to move slow models etc. This is on leases only.

In this case, dropping the tax rate from 6.25% to 1.25% brings that one-pay down by about $2k.

Any luck replicating this? OMG, I’ve spoken to nearly 7-10 Hyundai dealers today and almost none of them know what tax credits are. Haven’t been able to replicate since everyone is saying that there aren’t tax credits available (probably at the discretion of the GM or Finance?)

Nevermind, this is TX

Hyundai/Kia sales people are clueless. I’ve been messaging 5 of them over the past 2 wks and it’s like pulling teeth. If you bring up tax credits, they get flustered confusing it with the fed EV credit. Then, they go running to their finance guy and it’s the same process over again explaining sales tax credit pass thru etc. I gave up lol (was chasing a deal for a friend that didn’t care about the car).

1 Like

Exactly my experience. I’m blown away how people who sell cars for a living know less than many of the members on this forum who do this for fun.

1 Like