Ioniq 6 se single pay lease 4.3k 24/12K (tx) + 2yrs Free Charging

I managed to get it close enough

1 Like

Would be able to share the dealer you worked with? Happy to say that you referred me etc.

1 Like

Please share the dealer name

Right there with you. So, I have talked to several dealerships in TX and gotten no where. They don’t know about the sales tax credits and they go to finance and they say the same thing.

Did you try the dealer OP posted?

Texan Hyundai

Yeah, they are slow to respond. Emails and text messages and slow to respond. Typical come in to the dealer and we will give you the best price tactic.

Same experience, I bet they’re overwhelmed.

The other dealers in TX are absolutely clueless. They confuse sales tax credits with EV rebates, have no idea how those rebates work on a lease vs. a purchase, don’t know how to do a one-pay, etc. etc.

I thought dealing with Nissan was bad when I scouted dealers to score a 98% RV Frontier a few years ago, but Hyundai seems to be far worse.

I honestly can’t comprehend how your job is to sell cars, but you can’t do basic lease calculations.

I went to this dealer. They offered $6100 saying that the OP had Hyundai trade-in ($1500) incentive (from comments below , it is clear the dealer lied about trade-in) which brought it down to $4300. I was willing to pay $6100 but they didn’t have any in stock.
They tried to source a car from other dealerships but noone was willing to give up their Ioniq 6. I guess the other dealerships were getting calls as well.
The sales guys in Austin has no clue about sales credits or one-pay. one quoted $5,200 + $269 per month when I asked for one pay :grin:

1 Like

So much flurry to replicate. @Beattolease you did great.

For everyone chasing sales tax credit. Talk to the finance guy directly. He should understand this vocabulary. If not, ask him/her to call captive lender. This is good deal but Hyundai dealers are notorious for their shenanigan and wearing you out in negotiation.

I just closed on Ariya For $215 ish a month. There are plenty to deals in TX market if you are willing to go thru the grind.

Did you have tax credits on the Ariya? Are you able to share the dealer?

This dealer loves shennanigans. I actually went through 3 sales person to get to the deal i wanted. I was literally prepared to walk away if nobody offered the deal. You have to shop around and be willing to walk away and slowly cook the salesman. Btw, I did not trade anything in. Also, this deal is mostly subsidized by Hyundai. There is very little done from the dealer standpoint in terms of discount

Sounds like southpoint

I got the same salesperson as you did but paid 1k more.

:smile: Dealer shenanigans can give you some PTSD, if you are not used of it.

Initially no. Trick is to push dealer to secure it from lender. Again,It will be grind. Hyundai, Nissan clientele tends to be sub-prime rather super-prime. Dealer is now sold out. Bought 3 from him. I will post deal in separate thread.

1 Like

Glad you were able to snag them. They were slow to respond and when I called they said they were sold out. Curious to see your deal from them.

I think the hard part is the additional $2500 discount you got in your price. All the dealers I talked with do not discount anything and all they have are $10k leasing rebates…

1 Like

They’re being incredibly stingy because of the Hyundai rebates, they think they can sell the vehicle at MSRP. They don’t understand that there are plenty of cheaper EVs once you take out the rebates/discounts. Let them continue to sit with their inventory.

On top of that, they throw in a few thousands add-ons…

i just moved to Texas. How does the credit work, is there qualification requirements or at the discretion of the dealer ?

Talked to same sales rep as OP, he said they were out of 6s (website shows a bunch) , then quoted me a single pay for a Ioniq 5 for $12,000