Interesting Maserati rebate. 3x YOUR existing payment

Working a deal on a Levante and was told there was a conquest rebate that is 3 X your highest monthly payment on your other cars. Caps at $1500 a month, so $4500 in total.

You can either roll it in or they pay the first 3 months of your new lease.

Given the high discounts on the cars already this could make for a great deal.

The most regressive tax rebate I have ever seen. Rich get richer!

2 Likes

I think Porsche was offering the same and that’s what helped @nextlevelautobrokers get his amazing Cayman deal.

1 Like

It’s up to 6 on the Quattroporte, I applied $9,000 for a client towards his new car last week

1 Like

Correct, Porsche has Welcome to Porsche, 3x1500/ea for Panamera and 718 OR 12 Month Pullahead on 911/Panamera/Cayenne/Macan

I made an attempt at maserati but the 3 dealership salespersons were so annoying and sales-y I said forget it. Not worth the aggravation for an italian chrysler

5 Likes

Talk about First World problems. Hope the Porsche is treating you well…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Guess my $88/month i3 with $1000 DAS ($700MSD) would be a bad candidate for this deal

2 Likes

What does pull ahead mean? Some of these cars are on my list but trying to figure out which as I have 5 payments on current car. Thanks

Pullahead means if you’re currently leasing one of those Porsche models they will waive your remaining 12 payments

What’s the details on the conquest for Ghibli, does it stack with the chase private client rebate and all the discounts for a lease? If so we could be looking at a good deal for a crappy but good looking car.

It not a crap car, it is just overpriced. Basically a Dodge Charger with a Maserati badge.

And how is that NOT a crap? :grin:

1 Like

Personally I think the Maserati badge on dodge charger seems to be more crapper than a real dodge charger…

1 Like

the only part it shares with the LX platform cars is the radio and some switch gear, different platforms developed independently, different motor, different trans, zero interchangable mechanical parts and of the switch gear only 15% is shared which is shared across the line of FCA, but that doesnt stop everyone calling it a 300/ charger with a maserati badge for some reason

4 Likes

I think they’ve had that for a while.

Yeah, the Charger is actually a really old Mercedes E class.

Yea it is. The maserati is not the same platform, developed years later, seperetaly, but everyone that has no clue about the car “knows” its a charger.

Scratch this. …

I agree with you 100% there @Quinn. A lot of people are gullible and believe just about anything they watch or read on the internet even if the info is not accurate and run with it :rofl:

Despite the Benz underpinning, when I sit in my sister’s Levante I am always amused by the exact same infotainment and steering wheel controls as my Hellcat.