Interesting Maserati rebate. 3x YOUR existing payment

Infotainment is shared, there is no benz underpinning. The M157 platform was developed seperetaly and years after the LX platform cars started to be produced.

1 Like

The Dodge Challenger is the Benz underpinning. A common upgrade is to find E55 suspension and replace the stock on the Hellcat. Much lighter. Also it has a single indicator stalk.

Anyone have information about MF and RV for the GT sport or MCā€¦Edmunds has let me down :frowning:

I totally agree and I find quite amusing that people that really cant afford a maserati or know anything about it call it a chargerā€¦ the car is really beautiful and its unmistakable italian design stands out every time I see one.

I can afford an Alfa, which is a beautiful car. Yet, I felt the same way - it is a cheap Chrysler inside.

1 Like

I WISH my Alfa was as good inside as our Chrysler! Alfa of course had nicer leather and details but our T&C wins hands down in infotainment and electrical reliability. If my Stelvio had the same infotainment as our 5-yr-old minivan, Iā€™d still be driving it.

I just drove the Giulia Ti yesterday, it didnā€™t feel cheap to meā€¦ but I do respect your opinion. Now what looks and feels cheap to me is BMWsā€¦

Exactly, itā€™s about how one feels about things and not about whether they can afford it. I really liked Giulia when I drove it, but liked my Volvo way better once I got back inside of it.

That was half of my statement, the other half was about people that do not know the car. And I do realize however that generalizing statements do not apply to allā€¦ :wink: