Interested in using Auto Companion

Hi, new hackr here! I was hoping I could get some insight on using auto companion to lease a car. I am looking for a Wrangler 4xe in Chicago.

I’ve done some research but still have a few clarifying questions.

1. Do you pay the fee before you ever speak with anyone?
  2. Are the deals listed with zero down? (I can’t seem to get my numbers to even come close to the ones presented)
  3. Do they help with the procress (selecting trim levels based on price) or do you have to be definite in what you want before reaching out
  4. How fast do they reach out?
  5. Please share any general advice or experiences you’ve had
1 Like

Searching and sending a message to @AutoCompanion (Sina, Ashleigh, etc.) would work best.

3 Likes

I tried a few days ago but haven’t gotten a message back unfortunately

They have a review thread on brokers reveiws. Maybe read up on there on them to decide if you want to use their services.

As far as I can say, they are one of the older eatablished brokers here and have helped many members.

1 Like

Questions about user experiences with them can be answered by reading their review thread.

Your other questions should be directed to them. And if they don’t answer or aren’t timely then that’s your cue to move on.

3 Likes

Most likely our responses went to your spam folder. Messaged you directly.

1. Do you pay the fee before you ever speak with anyone?
    Answer: No
  2. Are the deals listed with zero down?
    Answer: Yes. but sometimes zero down means paying 1st month only, and sometimes zero down means paying 1st month + thousands of fees.
  3. Do they help with the procress (selecting trim levels based on price) or do you have to be definite in what you want before reaching out
    Answer: I don’t know. I was definite before reaching out because I think it is a waste of time discussing with strangers (including brokers) on what car I need.
  4. How fast do they reach out?
    Answer: Relatively fast. I switched to Auto companion because it takes 5+ days to get a response from my previous dealer/broker (Ourisman)
  5. Please share any general advice or experiences you’ve had
    Answer: Use their website’s calculator.
1 Like

We don’t need this to become a parallel and redundant review thread.

1 Like