šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Big thanks to Armando and the Autocompanion team. They hooked me with a strong deal on an Ioniq 6 and the experience with the dealer was painless. I was a bit reluctant at first but Iā€™m glad I gave autocompanion a chance and will be doing it again in exactly 36 months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was a newbie to this whole process. Unlike most of the brokers on this site, who are quick to move onto the next sale ā€“ Ashleigh & Sina were very patient to walk me thru it all. Leased an X5 and the dealership & salesguy connected with us immediately after we paid broker fees. The sales guy handled everything seamlessly from build process to delivery. No surprises. The salesguy was one of the best we have had over 14 cars we have bought/leased in the last 24 years. Getting the best deal every 3 years is a big job, and now I know I can trust Autocompanion to do the dirty work for us!

3 Likes

Thank you Shikha! It was such a pleasure working with you, and you are one of a lucky few I got to meet in person too! The car looked beautiful in blue ridge on silverstone too. Enjoy the car!

• Ashleigh
3 Likes

I had an excellent experience working with them. Armando who helped me was super helpful. Will definitely do this again and send referrals

2 Likes

I had an exceptional experience leasing my BMW iX, thanks to the outstanding service provided by AutoCompanion and specifically Ashleigh. As a broker, they played a pivotal role in finding the best deal for me, and ended up significantly exceeding my expectations.

Ashleigh was the professional who guided me through the leasing process. Her expertise and dedication were evident in every interaction. She provided fast, honest, and clear communication, ensuring that I was well-informed and comfortable throughout the process. Her ability to swiftly respond to my queries and concerns made the entire experience seamless and stress-free.
In an industry that can sometimes be overwhelming, Ashleighā€™s straightforward approach was refreshing and greatly appreciated.

The ease and efficiency of the leasing process, facilitated by AutoCompanionā€™s adept handling of negotiations and paperwork, made acquiring my new BMW iX a truly enjoyable experience. I am thrilled with my new vehicle and grateful for the excellent service provided.

I highly recommend AutoCompanion to anyone in the market for a new lease. Their professionalism, expertise, and commitment to finding the best deals make them an invaluable resource.

2 Likes

I had never used a broker before, but as I did my research and saw the disappointing deals on the iX M60 at my local dealers, I decided to give it a try. I was so impressed with Ashleigh and AutoCompanion! Ashleigh was so responsive and contacted me the moment she had an allocation and confirmed an excellent deal with her partner dealer. She coordinated my contact with an excellent salesperson at the dealership that helped me through the ordering process, etc and helped coordinate with the transporter once the car arrived so it could be shipped to me. I would wholeheartedly recommend AutoCompanion and Ashleigh for your next BMW!! Even with the transport costs I saved thousands over my local dealer!!

j

4 Likes

Amazing Deal back in Nov 2023. Thank you, Ashleigh. There was a delay due to a part-related recall. During the delay, she tried to keep me and community updated on the situation. The deal got better with lower MF and higher RV, so a good deal became an excellent deal by the time I received the car. Loving the car so far. I ended up driving to the BMW dealership in MD and selling my used Audi in that area for a pretty good price, then I drove back ~250 miles on this nice iX50.

2 Likes

I have leased 4 cars from Sina and his team in the last 2 years. They have been super helpful and patient with my questions and have gone above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the process. Highly recommend them, avoid dealership tactics and get the best lease deal out the door from them!!!

1 Like

Secured a deal for a Honda Pilot Special edition. Transaction was very smooth and communication and customer service was 10/10!

1 Like

I worked with Armando in securing a Q5 PHEV, and I love it! He was patient with me as we were working through the deal, and the dealership contact was great to deal with as well! Thanks and highly recommended!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

AutoCompanion was an absolute lifesaver when it came to my recent car-buying adventure! With Armando leading the charge, they not only secured an insane discount that wouldā€™ve been hard to obtain on my own but also helped me navigate the tricky terrain of handling my negative equity. Armando didnā€™t just answer my questions; he took the time to chat, share different scenarios, and even gave me some invaluable tips for negotiating my trade-in. If youā€™re on the hunt for a car and want a team that feels more like friends, I canā€™t recommend AutoCompanion enough! Look forward to working with them again!

1 Like

My lease was coming to an end and while researching new Volvos, I stumbled into this forum. I never thought to use a brokerā€™s service, however, life hits you fast. We were in the process of closing on our home, which was expedited for incentive reasons, and unfortunately coincided with the end of our current lease. I just didnā€™t have the bandwidth to juggle the home closing process, work, packing/moving, and the back and forth expected with multiple car dealerships. I contacted AutoCompanion and I believe it was Armando who helped me through the whole process. ā€˜Patientā€™ is an understatement and they were so helpful with my barrage of questions; making sure I got the vehicle (Volvo XC90 B5 Plus) that I wanted and could afford.
The dealership closing was the most quick and painless experience I can remember. Everything was ready to go when I got there. The only time consumer was the fact we had our trade-in.
Before contacting AutoCompanion, the preliminary numbers I got from dealers for similar models were not even close, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™d have to waste a lot of time and effort to get to the same ballpark as I did.
Iā€™m a happy first time customer and will definitely come back for our second vehicle planned for 2025.
I definitely lucked out with this process and will gladly refer anyone I know whoā€™s willing to listen.
Perhaps Ford Bronco 2 door manual Heritages will make the inventory list next yearā€¦

1 Like

Shoutout to Armando @AutoCompanion who took the time to run pricing and different questions I had on different programs. Even though I passed on the first deal earlier in the month - Armando reached out during the end of the month to update me on the latest pricing which was SOLID off the bat! Hats off to this honest professional who follows up and helps clients with what they are actually looking for! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Kudos to Ashley and the @AutoCompanion team for working both a fair trade-in on my I4 and getting me into a great deal on an I5.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Hey Guys - I was looking to buy a car through @AutoCompanion and am curious how long the process typically takes.

I reached out on Monday, selected the car and paid the broker fee same day. Tuesday night I received an email advising that they secured the car and asked for pictures of license, registration, insurance and asked to complete the credit application on the dealerships website. I shared all of the information and completed the credit application Wednesday morning, but I havenā€™t heard anything from them since. Iā€™ve followed up with Armando and the dealership a handful times since, but still havenā€™t received a response.

Is this typical? We are now in a new month and Iā€™m concerned that incentives may have changed or worse case that there isnā€™t really a deal on the table. Donā€™t mean to share anything negative on here, just looking for some support in confirming if a week to close a deal in normal.

I had a similar situation where all the instructions from my dealer went to my junk. However, itā€™s absolutely worth sending a follow up email. Absolute legit group that Iā€™ve purchased cars from twice with no issues. In regards to the programs, thereā€™s a chance that you could be locked in to the previousā€™ months so donā€™t worry too much. Again, theyā€™ll be best to advise.

Appreciate that - Great to hear that everything went great and hoping that the rate is locked! Iā€™ve checked my junk and sent multiple follow-upā€™s also, so not too sure whatā€™s going on. Were you getting quick responses and but just didnā€™t see them since they landed in junk?

Also working a deal with Armando right now - similar timeline. Communication has been good for the most part, in my experience. I did just check my junk folder and had an email from the dealer thereā€¦so definitely something to look out for.

Same question about deals changing month to monthā€¦