Integra type s presale reserve May 11 acura.com

Got this screenshot

Anyone else going for it?

What color resales best in case I dump it in a year or two :grin:

2 Likes

Tiger Eye is the only color unique to the Type S line so I think that one will be desirable. That blue Acura does and the white looked good on the display cars they had

Pricing is out…

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a43785720/2024-acura-integra-type-s-price/

So, if you pre-order, will the dealer still mark it up 15k? MSRP 52k+15-20K mark up. 72k for a acura type s? crazy.

1 Like

Last time I went to my local dealer they said they were doing msrp :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure dealer has mark up on this model…heck even the HRV EXL dealer has 3k mark up

even without markup i don’t see the value at 52k

10 Likes

chatted with a dealer in Socal they said they originally wanted 30k markup, but eventually decided to do around 10-15k. (How nice of them…)

3 Likes

Thats base supra 3.0 money!! They are insane!

1 Like

Call it the integra type r and the people go crazy
Type s little boy shit :clown_face:

3 Likes

Local Dealer was $75k ADM, on a $50k Car

I’m sure it’s going to be nuts just like the Civic Type R. Called around earlier this year for fun for a CTR. Dealer was taking bids and was almost at $60k. That’s BMW M2 money.

Even $52k for a FWD sports car at MSRP is pushing it.

Dang I know someone who got a CTR for 6k over in 2021, and I thought he was nuts

I’m sorry but what’s so special about this car? Is it just 90s nostalgia?

1 Like

It’s just nostalgia. They are FANTASTIC driving cars. Just not 60k+ driving cars. That’s in a different league.

3 Likes

Unfortunately 60k is the new 45k of yesteryear. Gotta agree tho, this isn’t 60k worthy.

2 Likes

Props to Acura for figuring out a way to save the ILX.

Only a moron would buy this ILX dressed up with parts from CTR bin.

A used F80 M3 would be much more sensible.

1 Like

Considering it. Got the ok from my gm to take one of the slots. I am too old for a red interior so I thinking either TIger or apex for my color

Do you have to pay ADM?

No. The only car I had to pay ADM was the Z06 and thats why I didnt get it lol