Integra type s presale reserve May 11 acura.com

Damn. I miss the sticker of my 08 TL Type S which was at under $40K lol One of the last fine designs that ever came out of Acura.

2 Likes

had the nsx for a few months, the car is epic

Nice. $52k for an up-badged CTR, and it still doesn’t even have rear seat AC vents.

I hope any GM trying to gouge on customers with ADM’s for this get barbed kidney stones.

3 Likes

Honda dealers are the worse!!! everything is marked up. If they could mark up the air you breathe while on their lot they would.
I hate Honda World in Westminster the most. I go there on the weekend early sometime to eat their free donut, drink the coffee and test drive a car and then leave laughing at their pricing.

1 Like

the problem is once you hit a certain age driving a car with 13 spoilers on it looks a bit childish. The intergra costs more but is more mature.

2 Likes

They really are the worst, and customers in that area feed it.

You see many civic type R and Supra with new license plate there lol (from dealers who mark up)

Anyone get through to reserving one? It wouldn’t let me get on the personal information page, kept blanking out.

From the networking response I can see Acura uses Salesforce and seems salesforce is down at the moment. You probably see internal server error on the website.

2 Likes

error out for me.

1 Like

what a shit show lol

1 Like

“I finally got to the checkout page and filled it out and then it said they’d all been reserved already. Every color goes to waitlist now.”

From Reddit. Props to Honda for another shitshow indeed

4 Likes

Damn that’s a bummer, thanks for the update @giveleaseplease. Was genuinely looking forward to this one :cry:

1 Like

Me too :sob: that tiger eye looks sick

1 Like

I was able to reserve one. I think… After about 7 million refreshes I made it to the payment details screen and entered my info. I got an error after clicking submit but I also see the charge on the credit card. So I definitely paid for a reservation, but I don’t know if the full reservation process finished haha. I also have no idea what color I reserved because I never saw the confirmation page that shows the car and I was refreshing multiple colors.

1 Like

Damn emotional nostalgia sells…who’d of thunk it.

I guess all that remains is Integra GSR coupe/hatchback

I bought a new Type R this week

It feels incredibly cheap coming from nicer cars. But once you’re past that, it feels light and nimble and may be the most fun car I’ve owned on the streets in a while. Excellent seats. Totally get why people go crazy over these now, and I hope the Type S gives you that experience in a nicer and more readily available package.

1 Like

I was pretty close to buying a former co-workers TL-S 6MT. But it needed a lot of work and carmax just made him an offer twice what he was getting from carvana, shift, vroom, etc, so I bit more than what I was willing to pay.

1 Like

Let me guess, seal leak, cracked dash and bluetooth draining battery :rofl:

1 Like

How much over sticker did you pay

5k + $500 in marked up accessories. But they gave me $9k more than CarMax for my trade so it stings a little less

3 Likes