Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I prefer test drives with no one watching over. I’m sure this will be good too. One advantage to Covid madness

2 Likes

3:30 PM on Sunday, I’m confirming reservations when I get out of lecture.

1 Like

San Diego is now open for registration! October 9th – 11th, 2020
https://udesandiego.eventsbmw.com/

1 Like

I didn’t choose a preferred BMW Center, does that mean my OL code will be randomly assigned to a dealer or am I still free to use at whichever dealer.

Don’t worry, you can use that OL code anywhere in SoCal.

1 Like

Ugh. That is the 1 weekend I will be out of state!

You have 2 more options:
Los Angeles(Santa Anita Park): October 17th – 25th
or
Orange County: October 30th – November 1st

I’ve read everything I can but can someone confirm. If I have fleet, loyalty, usaa, OL and CCA rebate the best combination is typically going to be loyalty, OL and CCA correct?

I don’t think these OL codes are being received without taking a test drive anymore. I registered a week ago, finally test drove a vehicle last night and received it within an hour.

CCA is post purchase and only for new units (not on demo/ loaners)
Best combination would be Loyalty + OL + College (if you qualify for)

Thanks I agree on the post sale but fleet kills cca. Does usaa kill cca as well?

I have used Penfed and claimed CCA successfully no issues. Penfed is same as USAA.
Not familiar with fleet restrictions.

1 Like

Thanks! Xxxx

1 Like

I am having trouble finding a registration link for the BMW Accelerate into Autumn, does anyone have one? Preferably SoCal?

Go on bmwusa site first, should be there. Also try each of your local bmw store sites.

I literally can’t find it for any SoCal dealer. I see the the Unplug to Unleash, but will that only be for PHEV only or can be used for anything?

Hmmm might be a regional issue then.

Unplug terms state “on any 20/21 model in stock” …I don’t think it restricts to PHEV only. You an always call them and ask.

Eligible* not any

Found this link, and only a few states are eligible

https://2020bmwaccelerateintoautumnsr.eventsbmw.com/

1 Like