Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Found this link, and only a few states are eligible

https://2020bmwaccelerateintoautumnsr.eventsbmw.com/

1 Like

Ah yes, Eligible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you get a code emailed to you without a test drive? Maybe virtual test drive?

I just looked up the terms of ā€œAccelerate Into Autumnā€ and it also has ā€œeligibleā€ vehicles - maybe standard language for OL events.

1 Like

I went to the philly event and got the code.

Anyone know how long it takes to get an OL code? Went to the philly event yesterday afternoon and its now day after and havent gotten anything yet.

I got one from the Art in Motion event at Monticello Motor Club, BMW was doing track and street drives. Sucks I am not planning on getting anything before the 1/4/2021 cutoff.

They dont work that way. Its tied to your name signed in at the event.

I am still waiting on mine too. They told me 24 hours

Los Angeles(Santa Anita Park): October 17th ā€“ 25th is now available for sign up!
LINK

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

Are you sure this is an OL code event? I got the email but there is no mention of receiving an OL code anywhere.

Anyone have any luck receiving an OL code from the BMW Unplug to Unleash sales event?

I did not receive an OL code from the philly event yet so you may be correct. Youā€™re saying I just have to go test drive one to get it now?

Yes. You need to test drive now to receive it. Sucks but good thing is that you get to test drive without a sales person now.

Oh yeah. Already took advantage of the no salesman test drive at Porsche!

They just canceled LA UDE :disappointed_relieved:
But you can now register Orange County UDE (October 17th ā€“ 25th, 2020) @ Angel Stadium of Anaheim(2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806)
Register Link: LINK
Hopefully they wonā€™t cancel this oneā€¦

From my pass UDE experiences, they didnā€™t check my insurance, only DLā€¦

Do you know if BMW will still issue OL Codes to those that registered before the event was cancelled?

Thatā€™s a good question, they never cancel the event beforeā€¦ so this is the 1st time, and we should seeā€¦