Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Dope! I signed up but couldn’t make it. OL code part was straightforward?

If it takes 2-3 months for the factory to produce custom orders, does the OL code have to be used before the car is delivered?

Looking for new OL code. Socal.

1 Like

Here you go.

You need to submit this weekend and it’s good for about 60 days.

https://www.bmwofriverside.com/electrify-the-earth.htm

2 Likes

Riverside wants $5k markup lol. not even worth signing up.

1 Like

Anyone know of an OL code I can get valid in Texas for May?

I signed up, never got the code.

anyone know if this years UDE will give OL codes? Signed up for Sept in LA but not seeing any info on incentives.

1 Like

The Denver event received the code though it had an expiration date of 90 days or so IIRC.

1 Like

Yep, the event was at the end of June and the code expires on 8/30 so pretty quick turnaround on the OL code…

2 Likes

Ah perfect.

Anyone know if the code is only applicable at the time of order or only at the time of delivery? Or either or?

Time of delivery, dealer cannot guarantee if the code will work when you take delivery until they actually try to apply it against your transaction. In my experience if you get the code when you already have an existing order, the code does not apply…

2 Likes

The small print usually states it’s for dealer stock only. Here is an example: “This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on
delivery of in-stock vehicles.”

Given how difficult the market is right now (especially for BMWs) and how many limitations have been imposed on these OL codes, they are practically useless aside from very specific cases unfortunately.

What that means is that if the order was initiated with your name to start with then the code is ineligible, period.

2 Likes

Is BMW still doing OL codes? I signed up and did an i4M50 drive event in Chicago area and never received an OL code.

Some people seem to be getting codes. There’s another thread.

It typically comes 24 hours after “checking in” at the event. I’d check your spam / junk folder as well just in case. That being said, 2 years ago other people in my region received one and I never could find mine.

1 Like

Received the OL code from UDE SF Bay Area event from Oct. 2nd 24 hrs. after check in… will expired on Nov. 30th… Hope there’s another event will give out OL code that will last until new year…

1 Like