Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I went to a UDE on 9/10 and my OL code expired 11/30. Not sure about the upcoming one.

Last year was valid about 10 months

I don’t see anything about the usual $1000 credit aka OL code in the offer. Are you guys confident that attending the event will generate one?

I would say yes. Last year was the same story. No single word about $1k OL code, but it arrived on the email after I checked in.

For anyone living in metro New York area, attend a New York Islander game at UBS, and sign in at BMW IX exhibit after entering main entrance, receive OL code in one or 2 days,good until 12/31/2022,even if you dont like hockey, can probably get nose bleed tixs for $25 or less, but, if you’ve never been to a live game, you may get hooked

5 Likes

There is a BMWi event in BMW of Pembroke Pines this Tuesday. They might give OL Codes for the ones crazy enough to lease a BMW now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Attended the Tobay Beach Ultimate Drive event in NY yesterday. They are there through Sunday.
The OL code is good until 6/2/2022.

1 Like

Is the i4 included?

Looks like it is……

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2021, 2022 and 2023 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through 6/2/2022. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/Certified Pre-Owned vehicles do not qualify. Offer valid to customers and their family members residing within the same household, attending 2022 BMW Ultimate Driving Experience – Long Island at Tobay Beach and registering on https://udelongisland.eventsbmw.com by 4/3/2022. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers.

So the dealer has to play ball on orders.

i4 is in. But no Rolls Royce. Disappointing. Thanks.

1 Like

How much does the $1k discount roughly knock off on a lease? Lets take the 3 series for example. Thanks.

If my math is right, $1000

11 Likes

Damn you must have a PHD in math :joy:

3 Likes

$30/mo on a 36mo.

Hahah thanks ya’ll. Understanding lease items are still new to me, so didn’t know it’s literally 1k knocked off. Thought for some reason it’s weighed differently.

On that note, going to try to see when the next event is near NYC.

Well. No. That is a fair question. If the deal is already deep many stores will only do $500 on OL code since half the coupon is dealer contribution.

Isn’t it used to be that $500 comes from BMW and $500 is contributed by the dealer? SO if the dealer isn’t playing ball, you are only getting $500

1 Like

That is why the last line says “Only valid at participating dealers.”

I was attending the event on Sunday, Long Island, NY. A lot of fun.

4 Likes