BMW UDE Autocross Event - OL Codes Provided?

This is a BMW organized event

I attended the Ultimate Driving Experience yesterday and did the Autocross. I received the $1000 OL Code via email today. It expires on 11/30/2022. Here are the terms from the email:

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2021, 2022 and 2023 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through 11/30/2022. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/Certified Pre-Owned vehicles do not qualify. Offer valid to customers and their family members residing within the same household, attending 2022 BMW Ultimate Driving Experience – Orange County at Angel Stadium of Anaheim and registering on https://udeorangecounty.eventsbmw.com by 9/25/2022. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers.

**Offer not valid on model year 2022 and 2023 i4 and iX.

3 Likes

Yes it’s the EV UDE that includes Autocross. I’m headed up tomorrow afternoon. Appreciate @rodriguezd sharing what they got - I did a UDE last Summer and similarly the OL code I got was only good for maybe 75 days, has to be in stock. I just want insurance for @BMW_Dave ’s next X5e cancellation :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Can also confirm that I received an OL code earlier this year for doing the EV Ultimate Driving Event. Did not receive one after doing a class through the BMW Performance driving school. Seems like you only get one if the event is done by BMW corporate.

I did not get one for EV event

In your email? It’s pretty generic, it’s in the “thanks for attending mail”. This is for the driving events that tour across the country.

My wife and I both attended and received 1 code each. Did NOT receive codes for a class taken as the Performance Driving School (received voucher after my last lease, also in an email that looked generic)

1 Like

Same. Though if you want to buy more PDS classes, UDE is the place.

1 Like

Apparently the electrified experience didn’t come with a code. Not sure why they even put the event on

I just got mine this morning. Went to the event yesterday. Check your spam in case you don’t see it.

The email it came from:
BMW of North America noreply@eventsbmw.com

1 Like

That’s ude. They had another “electrifying experience” apparently it was not a “ude” . Many forums mention people didn’t get anything. I got the thank you email no code.

3 Likes

Hate that they ask you to drive with regen on. One of the coaches told me to turn it off and see how I liked it. It was a blast haha

1 Like

As I told the instructor, for around town driving I might enjoy it but I definitely turned it off for the last two laps

When you signed up for it online did you have different vehicle options? I am going to the one in Scottsdale in 2 weeks but when I signed up the only vehicle option was the i4. I’m hoping they will have more options on site as I don’t really care for the i4.

The autocross event is just in the i4. There is a different event at the same UDE in the Ix (accelerate, hard stop, short slalom course that I estimate probably takes 90 seconds) and they had a bunch of cars to sign out for a test drive.

2 Likes

Just got an OL code without attending an event

https://accelerateautumn.eventsbmw.com/#rsvp

2 Likes

Argh, looks like it’s West Coast only, wonder what happens if I generate a code anyway if it will work nationwide.

When you register it asks for your preferred BMW center and it looks like all the states are in the drop down list.

Only the states on the West coast actually populate with dealers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.