Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Yes! My CA signed me up for it once I started working this last deal.

1 Like

It should apply to loaners but to get the most accurate answer (just in case it’s event-specific) ask your CA to validate it. That will say what it can be used on

1 Like

I think some of the CAs May simply be uninformed too. There was a time last year that OL didn’t apply to loaners (over 150 miles I believe) before FS changed course.

1 Like

Is an OL code that is only good for a specific dealership really an OL code at all? A dealer on this forum asked for my full name and email to sign up for a code but wouldn’t send it to me and instead said it was in the dealer’s system under my info. Smell funny…?

1 Like

Sounds fishy indeed. Call out that dealer. We don’t like fish here.

1 Like

@bennysee, maybe try responding to the salesperson who is trying to sell you a car? Or do you think that salesperson is working to pay the bills of Salesman X at another dealer? :roll_eyes:

I am still confused which brand you sell.

@Valentina I think you should specify that your offering an extra dealer discount of 1k instead of an OL code which from my understanding is not dealer specific.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Crevier BMW in SoCal is offering an OL Code this Sat 29th? (vs an extra $1k dealer discount)

Lots of “fishing” going on in here by dealers reaching out and then offering non-LH worthy deals…

3 Likes

@BMW_Dave @GAngellBMW @Samson If a person’s info is in the system for an OL code, can you look up that person’s info for the code or does the person have to know the code to present to you?

To piggyback on that question, if the fine print stipulates that a code/promotion is for a specific region would the code still show up in the system at a dealer in a different region and fund when the deal is signed?

We have to have the code to look it up. A true OL Code should be valid at any dealership in that region.

No. If I try to validate an OL Code that is not valid in this region it just says “Code not found”.

1 Like

Yeah that’s sad. It wasn’t that long ago that the few dealers/brokers on here were actual contributors. Now it’s flooded with fishers that don’t actually contribute to educating readers at all.

9 Likes

When you hold events are your location, do you email attendees the OL code?

Yes. I’ve seen the email hit their account in as little as 20 minutes and as long as 2-3 days. Usually it’s the latter.

So this Valentina is being shady. Probably registering people and sending codes to some other email and holding the codes “hostage.” This is probably against BMW’s policy?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, he seems like he’s just trying to help fellow hackrs. Though I did sign up with him and haven’t received a code yet.

Nope, have contacted them previously and they didn’t provide a code or anything.