Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Yeah that’s sad. It wasn’t that long ago that the few dealers/brokers on here were actual contributors. Now it’s flooded with fishers that don’t actually contribute to educating readers at all.

9 Likes

When you hold events are your location, do you email attendees the OL code?

Yes. I’ve seen the email hit their account in as little as 20 minutes and as long as 2-3 days. Usually it’s the latter.

So this Valentina is being shady. Probably registering people and sending codes to some other email and holding the codes “hostage.” This is probably against BMW’s policy?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, he seems like he’s just trying to help fellow hackrs. Though I did sign up with him and haven’t received a code yet.

Nope, have contacted them previously and they didn’t provide a code or anything.

Help fellow hackrs? Not really. He/she won’t provide you with the code. He/she will apply it for you if you buy from him/her though.

1 Like

It’s a “she”

seems like this is the case as when I inquired about not receiving a code after signing up with them their response was:
“the code is saved under your name and information. They want you to buy from the dealer that provides you the savings. That’s why I was asking which car you were interested in to set up a deal for you with the OL code built in.”
Which is bogus, as I would only pull the code out of my back pocket at the last stage of negotiating.

That’s what I initially thought and stated, but then others started saying “he” and I didn’t want to assume.

You guys are so PC. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is good to know. I think we will not be allowing any of her OL posts from now on.

2 Likes

I specifically told her I was on the East Coast so I didn’t take a code away from her clients and she still took my info, which I appreciated. I don’t want to speculate but if nobody here got a code it sounds like she had to reach some kind of quota and sign up a certain amount of people. Or to give her the benefit of the doubt maybe the dealer decided not to email the codes.

I know, but you are the trusted and @MICHAELSD01 is not lol
She also stated to call “Faith” in some of her posts, so maybe Valentina, maybe Faith

lol How long will it take me to become a Trusted Hackr?

1 Like

Some die trying

11 Likes

I considered throwing my hat in the ring this last go around but I want to become a bit more seasoned specifically in brands other than BMW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a combination of helpfulness, knowledge, trust and most importantly: a disgusting amount of time spent and contributions made on forum.

2 Likes

But what brand does she even work for? Was initially posting volvo deals then randomly switched to handing out mysterious OL codes that people aren’t receiving. Maybe ban until she explains herself.