Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

This isn’t entirely true. Dealer participation is technically optional. Some won’t accept it, where others will only give you BMWFS’s 500 allotment. Then there are some which will accept it in full.

YMMV

New Century is doing OL event too

1 Like

It can be used at any dealer, it’s just up to them if they want to accept it :slight_smile:

Yes you can but only $500

Hi Hakrs,
I just saw this, and unfortunately the deal is expiring today, but the send you the OL code immediately.
I went over to BMW to test drive an I3,but they didnt seem to care as i already got the email.

http://2019bmwdriveforacause.eventsbmw.com/

$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles test-driven June 18, 2019 through June 22, 2019 and delivered June 18, 2019 through September 2, 2019. Eligible models include most new in-stock MY2018, MY2019 and MY2020 BMWs. The MY19 & MY20 X7 and 8 Series (all variants), MY18 M2 Coupe, MY19 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants), MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/CPO vehicles do not qualify. This offer cannot be used for vehicles previously ordered or previously delivered before the aforementioned dates and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW Drive for a Cause Test Drive Event participants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated lease price or purchase price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. It may not be used toward tax, title, destination and delivery charges. Only one redemption code per vehicle may be used. Only valid at participating dealers. Please see your participating BMW Center for complete program details.

2 Likes

Thanks! Went to dealership and test drove and got code.

My dealer said that it doesn’t apply to loaner vehicles. Does anybody know this for sure. I’ve never heard of an ol code, that doesn’t apply to loaner vehicles.

I got the code even before i went. The email sent me a code immediately after i registered. did the same thing happen to you?
Yeah no loaners.

Would a Northeast dealer have an issue using this code? I used a West Coast code last time without an issue but it didn’t specifically say “at participating x region dealers”.

Even though the event ends today, is the OL code still good until the September 2, 2019 date?

That is correct. OL expires 9/2/19.

Great, thanks!

Sounds like bullshit.

In other news: DFC OL will NOT stack with a UDE OL.

1 Like

i’ve had one dealer tell me OL doesn’t apply to loaner so it is truly dealer discretion but in general, yes they should apply to loaners.

OL codes never stack.

I have been running into a lot of dealers saying the OL code doesn’t apply to loaners in my search. Pretty annoying.

This link gives a code for “southern region” bmw dealers. Will it work in Southern California?

Can an OL code be applied retroactively to a recently leased car?

No. After paperwork is signed and submitted there’s no way to apply.

1 Like

In my experience it will work and the code will be funded ($500) but I’m also waiting on confirmation.

It should appear in their system as a valid code; regardless, I want to make sure the dealer doesn’t have any issues redeeming it in a different region.

Please keep us posted. I’d also like to know if it would work in northeast region (NY). Thanks!