Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Thanks for confirming AP. Do you happen to know off hand whether penfed handles leases?

They are not a 3rd party leaser as far as I know. I don’t even think BMW allows 3rd party leasing companies and don’t think I’ve ever seen one.

The dealer is in CA. I think it was the summer drive on event in late July.

There is an event in Philly next week. Even though i dont see anything about a code. If I go will I get a code?

1 Like

Yes. Most likely. They didn’t advertise it on the earlier UD event at MetLife but everyone who went received one.

1 Like

For the few of us who are in the Denver, CO area the UDE event just started accepting registrations. No mention of OL code though as mentioned above one typically receives an OL code for attending.

https://udedenver.eventsbmw.com/

1 Like

For anyone in the philly area.

There’s an event at citizens bank park this weekend. I signed up tuesday and was put on the waitlist Just got a confirmed time slot today.

I am going to the one in philly this weekend.
Will be my first UDE.

1 Like

I know Members First has a RVLG published via CULA, but I have no clue if they are allowed or even used.

@Jrouleau426 I’ll be there Sunday.

Enjoy - it’s a lot of fun. It’s a bit weird this year since the professional coaches can’t actually ride in the car with you, but it works out well enough via radio.

I got my OL code (from NJ event) within 24 hours.

I’m scheduled at 1130. You?

I prefer test drives with no one watching over. I’m sure this will be good too. One advantage to Covid madness

2 Likes

3:30 PM on Sunday, I’m confirming reservations when I get out of lecture.

1 Like

San Diego is now open for registration! October 9th – 11th, 2020
https://udesandiego.eventsbmw.com/

1 Like

I didn’t choose a preferred BMW Center, does that mean my OL code will be randomly assigned to a dealer or am I still free to use at whichever dealer.

Don’t worry, you can use that OL code anywhere in SoCal.

1 Like

Ugh. That is the 1 weekend I will be out of state!

You have 2 more options:
Los Angeles(Santa Anita Park): October 17th – 25th
or
Orange County: October 30th – November 1st

I’ve read everything I can but can someone confirm. If I have fleet, loyalty, usaa, OL and CCA rebate the best combination is typically going to be loyalty, OL and CCA correct?

I don’t think these OL codes are being received without taking a test drive anymore. I registered a week ago, finally test drove a vehicle last night and received it within an hour.