Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

If the vehicle is already heavily discounted, the dealer may exclude any further contributions.

One Life is what I have heard. Owners Loyalty wouldnā€™t apply to regular people to just sign up for it.

1 Like

BMW USA site has Accelerate to Autumn event added today. When you click on it, it proceeds to your local dealer. Then you get an invitation email to test drive.

Is this regional? Missed the summer drive on in my area?

Iā€™m still seeing the Summer On material on the BMWUSA site. How do I find the Accelerate into Autumn link?

My local dealer also has the summer marketing on their site. There is a dealer about an hour away that has the 2020 Autumn drive on their website but Iā€™d rather deal w my local dealer as they had a car I have my eyes onā€¦

Not sure, maybe refresh your browser, clear out cookies ?

Done- Even tried a VPN yesterday lolā€¦
So strangeā€¦

From what I understand not all dealers participate but even if a dealer doesnā€™t not participate they will accept the allowance.

I wonder if itā€™s a $1000 allowance or one where the dealer has the option to contribute the last $500 depending on the overall deal

All recent OL codes have been $500 from BMW, plus optional $500 from dealer.

can this Autmn drive can be added in addition to loyality and lease to lease credit?

OL code can be stacked on top of loyalty abd lease credit.

Question - about how long after you get an OL code does it expire? Few months?

Says it in the fine print usually below your OL code email

We go through this every time there is an event but

Fleet does not stack with OL code

Fleet doesnā€™t stack with anything except lease cash

Fleet is type G

2 Likes

RIP European delivery :cry:

1 Like

@nextlevelautobrokers, am I correct that PenFed is type J (domestic military) and that it canā€™t be used on any deal involving bmwfs?

Yes penfed/usaa is type J and the chart shows it can stack with lease cash, loyalty/conquest, and new grad but not OL and Fleet

It can be used with any bmwfs lease or finance

Is the Accelerate into Autumn a national event?
I donā€™t see it on BMWUSA.
I do see it on a not so local dealerā€¦

So penfed does not stack with OL code?

1 Like

Thatā€™s correct