**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

im looking for a x7 white not 550

1 Like

Can you let us know what yoh have available? Specifically for me M340’s and X3 M40?

Unicorn Alert.

We have a small number of well appointed X7 retired loaners available to blow out.

Here’s one of them: $796/mo with $3,000 DAS before registration, and sales tax.
Remote signing and shipping available! Inquire about other options.

ametrinx7CRS ametrinx7FRS ametrinx7IMLS ametrinx7IMLS2 ametrinx7IRLS ametrinx7IRRS ametrinx7RCS ametrinx7RLS ametrinx7wheel

5 Likes

Best deal on an X7 since May. Well done IAC :+1:t3:

1 Like

That was quick. Down to 2 left. Ametrin and Dark Graphite.

1 Like

Here’s the other one:
$761/mo w $3,000 DAS before registration and sales tax.
Remote signing and shipping available.

graphitex7FCS graphitex7FCX graphitex7FIS graphitex7FRS graphitex7MLS graphitex7RLS graphitex7RRS graphitex7WHL

Side note: these are one-offs until further notice. We may get more, we may not.

For those more budget conscious we also have a lovely 5 series that could use a new home at a great price.

$420/mo w $2,000 DAS before registration and sales tax.

Do you have any deals for X3 loaners? I am in DFW area

1 Like

Sent you a DM

Do you still have the 5 series available? DM me please!

1 Like

For all inquiries, please fill out our intake form here.

Do you have X5 loaners unicorn deals?

I want a corn

1 Like

As of right now no, but working on one.

Just the X7’s for now…And 5er.

We appreciate all for the interest shown in these great deals and look forward to continuing to find great opportunities to bring to the community and beyond.

Here is where I need to be that guy though:
The deal cars are the deal cars.

We understand if they’re not exactly what you may be looking for and while we are happy to look into a specific request this needs to be met with the mutual understanding that the deals above are not universally replicable and as such pricing expectations should be tempered.

Thank you all for your understanding. :slight_smile:

-Chris

5 Likes

People are asking for 18% on a new unit? Please temper your expectations like some chocolate, because that’s nuts.

1 Like

To be fair, the topic of the thread itself states it… I would shoot for 20%+ after all has to be unicorn category :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The man has a point

1 Like

Remind me to never use that word.

Hearing a lot of problems and not enough solutions. There’s a bottle of JW Blue in it for a paying referral: Let’s go.