**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |πŸ”₯ (Texas & Nationwide deals) πŸ”₯

Pappy van winkle and I will send a few your way :wink:

10 year for you? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Form completed.

1 Like

Replied!

I do have another new X7 to send out w tax credits in central Texas.

1 Like

This is a legit car and build. Love the color. Wish one of these deals would be on an X7 with the M package :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about a new 2020 X3? 11% off and remote signing available.
$495/mo with $2,000 DAS, add your reg/tags and tax rate in the calculator link below!

1 Like

X3 Sold!

We’ve got a nice new cheap M340i with premium.

• $500/mo with $2,000 DAS before registration and tax: add $1,000 without loyalty. 36mo/10K

• Subject to top tier credit approval. Remote signing available, reasonable shipping rates nationwide!

image image image image image image

1 Like

Here’s another smoking deal on a 530i!

$385/mo w $2,000 DAS before registration and sales tax, add $1,000 if no loyalty.

1 Like

740i blowouts are here!

• Arctic Gray on Black
  • $650/mo w $2,000 DAS before registration and sales tax, add $2,000 if no loyalty/fleet

Other units available as well

1 Like

For all inquiries, please fill out our intake form and send a PM or email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com

740’s are nice, but 745xe are even nicer!

• Imperial Blue on Canberra
  • $700/mo w $2,000 DAS before registration and sales tax, add $2,000 if no loyalty/fleet

Other units available as well – Get started >> here <<

2 Likes

Do you service the Midwest at all? Any 745s have driver assist premium

1 Like

I can have a look. I know I had a new unit that had it for sure.

Can ship anywhere.

M340i sold!

Any new x3s slated to come in with tax credits?

Merry Xmas!

Looking for an X5 AWD (not m), bit particular on options, Dallas and surroundings - have trade in vehicle. Can we chat ? You should have my deets from m340i :slight_smile:

1 Like

@IAC Hey Everyone! New here to the forum. Any of these X7’s you guys posted in thread still available? Thanks.

Tax credits exhausted at my Texas shops w X3’s ATM.

Can still do a solid deal w/o though.

Thank you. I found one dealer with tax credits still available so working on that. If that doesn’t work out, I will reach out. Thank you.

1 Like

News. Have tax credits available on select 2021’s combined with competitive pricing. Inquire within!

3 Likes