**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |šŸ”„ (Texas & Nationwide deals) šŸ”„

The problem here is Iā€™m so spoiled by a sub $300 a month payment, that I canā€™t wrap my head around a $700+ payment no matter how amazing a deal it isā€¦otherwise Iā€™d totally treat myself. This car is my color.

2 Likes

Same. Tanzanite and San Marino are just soā€¦ alluring.

@iac do we need to plan a broker intervention? You canā€™t keep threatening people with exploding cars and hostages.

2 Likes

What does this blue M4 work out at with Texas taxes?

So if I am interested in leasing a BMW in a couple of months should I open I PenFed account to get the additional discount even if I plan on using a broker?

If you would like, but it needs to be open for 2 months first, if I remember correctly. Using PenFed really doesnā€™t have anything to do with using a broker. Itā€™s just another incentive.

This is including loyalty. $865 with just tax at signing, but you can structure it however youā€™d like.

But can the broker use it on top of all the discounts they get?

Itā€™s not the broker using it. Itā€™s the buyer who uses it. I always present every incentive that a buyer is eligible for to a dealership when I send in all the documents and structure the deal.

1 Like

Iā€™d snap it up in a heartbeat if I didnā€™t just buy an M4 Heritage. Timing just didnā€™t work out. :frowning:

1 Like

Either of these still available? Thanks!

I am extremely interested in this car (M4 cs)ā€¦ Is it still available? Please let me know asap. Thanks!

1 Like

Could you fill out the form? Send a DM once completed. :slight_smile:

Just sent you a DM, and the form. Thanks!

I would just like to give a special shout out to IAC and Ashleigh for getting me into that NON-Launch M8 Coupe(20% off). Great deal and the customer service was 10/10. Thanks so much guys!

5 Likes

Seen only a few 2020 BMW M850 coupes left. Havenā€™t seen any good numbers on them locally in Atlanta. Any line of sight across the south?

1 Like

I could get a nice one lined up.

Great working w you!

Iā€™m meeting here so I might not be posting on the correct page. Iā€™m trying to get info. Interested in ordering a 2021 530 M Sport pack. I live in MS. Trying to find out best discount, broker info, and timeframe of delivery! Heard allocated vehicles would be the quickest. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

DM sent. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for 2020 or 2021 BMW X6, 40iā€¦ s or x.
36/12. Will pay for shipping if the deal is out state. Currently reside in TX.
BTWā€¦ Any word yet on December promotions?

Thanks!

1 Like