**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Yes, that’s correct.

Is this available for customers in the northeast?

Available for customers ANYWHERE - you just need to pay for shipping. Otherwise, you want it, you can have it! :slight_smile:

I have a red $106,000 one at 18.1% off if you want it.

Conversely, instead of the white one above, I have TWO red M4CSs that need to go ASAP. Same deal - $450 fee to get them out of here!

M4CSs only have executive, no other packages.

$769 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 if you don’t have loyalty.

I actually added two red ones below. Would one of those interest you?

omg you guys are going to break some sort of a record posting about these red m4s in the shortest period of :timer_clock:

Are they going to turn into pumpkins if you dont sell them before a certain time today? :flat_shoe:

12 Likes

Motion creates emotion.

Mike e-mailed me anyway, so I told him the situation, but I’m not about to post that here!

2 Likes

She explained it was a hostage situation and if the cars don’t get sold in x number of hours…well you know the rest

4 Likes

There not moving because your not advertising them correctly.

:boom: :boom: :boom: UPDATE M4CS GOTTA GO :100: :100: :100: :100:

4 Likes

:100::100::boom: ’TEXAS’ LEASEDEALS SPECIAL FREE BOTTLE OF 1942 FOR EVERY 2 M4s :boom: :100: :100:

Better call IAC because these hostages need medical attention :slight_smile:

this is a joke, Chris nor Ashleigh have not taken hostages (yet), I mean he just did get a new Samsung smart fridge to stuff them in.
Also neither of us will honor the running 1942 gag/‘offer’.

Can anyone spell words correctly on these spoof things? Geez. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone is always asking for M4s, so let’s go!

1 Like

CCB SOLD! Thank you to the fantastic LH member who took it! :slight_smile:

Potentially have the blue back on the market; waiting for someone to answer who had previously inquired. Otherwise, first come, first served!

2 Likes

So many people kept asking about the San Marino blue M4. One buyer switched, and everyone who wanted it isn’t answering or is wavering, and this one has to be sold (it won’t explode, @Bostoncarconcierge. :wink: ).

This is the VERY LAST M4 IN THE COUNTRY IN THIS COLOR. Do you hear me? Let me say it again - IT IS THE VERY LAST M4 in the country in this color.

That being said, ready, set, go!

2020 M4 CS - San Marino Blue
$106,000 - 18.1% off
Executive

$783 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,000 from incentives without loyalty or corporate.

*No matter where you live, the car must be shipped because the dealership that has it is not the selling dealership. Car is located in Texas.

$525 broker fee.

You know you want it…

image image

10 Likes

Soooo, people were begging me for this car, I had it taken out of a hypothetical jail, and now no one is taking it? Come on!

1 Like

Drop your fee? :grin:

If you buy it, sure.

1 Like

$525 isn’t high though.

2 Likes

BUY THE CAR OR SHE GETS IT! Second time this week!

Y’all need to talk to this dealer and tell them to stop threatening you to sell their cars. I’m concerned and will call the authorities.

6 Likes