**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

So if I am interested in leasing a BMW in a couple of months should I open I PenFed account to get the additional discount even if I plan on using a broker?

If you would like, but it needs to be open for 2 months first, if I remember correctly. Using PenFed really doesn’t have anything to do with using a broker. It’s just another incentive.

This is including loyalty. $865 with just tax at signing, but you can structure it however you’d like.

But can the broker use it on top of all the discounts they get?

It’s not the broker using it. It’s the buyer who uses it. I always present every incentive that a buyer is eligible for to a dealership when I send in all the documents and structure the deal.

1 Like

I’d snap it up in a heartbeat if I didn’t just buy an M4 Heritage. Timing just didn’t work out. :frowning:

1 Like

Either of these still available? Thanks!

I am extremely interested in this car (M4 cs)… Is it still available? Please let me know asap. Thanks!

1 Like

Could you fill out the form? Send a DM once completed. :slight_smile:

Just sent you a DM, and the form. Thanks!

I would just like to give a special shout out to IAC and Ashleigh for getting me into that NON-Launch M8 Coupe(20% off). Great deal and the customer service was 10/10. Thanks so much guys!

5 Likes

Seen only a few 2020 BMW M850 coupes left. Haven’t seen any good numbers on them locally in Atlanta. Any line of sight across the south?

1 Like

I could get a nice one lined up.

Great working w you!

I’m meeting here so I might not be posting on the correct page. I’m trying to get info. Interested in ordering a 2021 530 M Sport pack. I live in MS. Trying to find out best discount, broker info, and timeframe of delivery! Heard allocated vehicles would be the quickest. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

DM sent. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for 2020 or 2021 BMW X6, 40i… s or x.
36/12. Will pay for shipping if the deal is out state. Currently reside in TX.
BTW… Any word yet on December promotions?

Thanks!

1 Like

im looking for a x7 white not 550

1 Like

Can you let us know what yoh have available? Specifically for me M340’s and X3 M40?

Unicorn Alert.

We have a small number of well appointed X7 retired loaners available to blow out.

Here’s one of them: $796/mo with $3,000 DAS before registration, and sales tax.
Remote signing and shipping available! Inquire about other options.

ametrinx7CRS ametrinx7FRS ametrinx7IMLS ametrinx7IMLS2 ametrinx7IRLS ametrinx7IRRS ametrinx7RCS ametrinx7RLS ametrinx7wheel

5 Likes