🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

Doesn’t bother me - people weren’t understanding why the monthly was high with such a big discount

Remember always fight your dealers

:exclamation: :exclamation:EDIT: THIS IS SOLD :exclamation: :exclamation:

1 Like

Spoken like someone who doesn’t do this for a living.

Yeah, I suppose we could burn through dealers every couple of months and throw consistency out the window just to put a few more “unicorns” under our belt. — Eventually you’ll run out of dealers who will work with you.

Take the EQS debacle as a lesson that Pigs get fed, while hogs get slaughtered.

4 Likes

It was a joke – obviously it takes two to tango

Now that’s a deal on wheels! :fire:

1 Like

I would respectfully disagree. On this website a lot of people are pretty well informed how leases works, know terms like MF/RV/etc, so to avoid this confusion, I would honestly prefer more transparent information from the brokers. Say clearly that mileage is different, that MF is marked up (if its).

1 Like

How is it a game though? It’s not like I am personally screwing with the mileage to mess with the numbers, it just is what it is.

I’m not saying it is your game as per se, just part of game with confusing terms set by dealers, captivities, etc. From broker side, what I personally think is expected is more transparency, like in example with MF. Some brokers when advertise here disclose for example that for particular deal MF is marked up, some don’t.

1 Like

So the mileage bit is actually a fault of the LH calc since it can only take up to 7,500 as an input. The higher mileage one is beyond that and was posted in a way that reflects that in the end result.

The calculator being posted clearly and RV% corrected to account for mileage is the very definition of transparency.

4 Likes

Noted about calc bug. Essentially without knowing it has bug, this probably creates confusion. Anyways, I think we should be good now and it is not like I’m trying to blame you on non-transparency, but kind of looking for overall experience improvement for all members.

1 Like

The 1st demo is a 23 and the 2nd demo is a 22 and looks like there’s less lease cash for the 22, which looks to be some of the difference as well. Correct?

1 Like

Correct, surprised there was any on the '22, but $1,750 on the '22 vs $2,500 on the '23 if you have loyalty for both.

2 Likes

iX loaner steal, $1300/m+ effective, who?

2 Likes

@Mohit_Gupta1 This is your chance!! 10 score. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Let the mad rush on launch supply iX begin.

1 Like

Wow this car is doing extremely poor ain’t it
Hardly anyone wants it

For it to warrant such heavy discounts

1 Like

Haha, my brother-in-law signed his iX today so had to pass.

I decided I’m just going to buy out my C300 and eat the taxes and wait until the fall or next year. Just bought a house, a car, had our first kid - too many moving parts.

1 Like

I have one myself and it actually is a home run in function if not form but does tend to look better in darker colors.

Perhaps consider driving one before throwing shade at it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adaptive cruise control is a $2,300 option.

Oh I did drive it and actually liked it at last years UDE event

I guess the public doesn’t like the look

1 Like