🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

thats what @HersheySweet said on his EQS deal LOL.

Nice discount @IAC_Scott hopefully the first domino for the IX :slight_smile:

PS: does it have the Swarovski option?

1 Like

hey currently looking to lease m550i with loyalty. Open to options/ colors/ demos etc…

1 Like

Can we make these demo deals happen in TX with tax credits? Pretty please?

You know, I did post two brand new unit at over 12% off in Texas/South — with lender tax credit!

I wish I had some demos available, but everything gets priced to move and sold before we have to lock them in long enough to get decent subsidy money on them.

This is actually a solid deal. But I assume this doesn’t have the driver assistance package (and therefore no adaptive cruise control)? It’s crazy to me how adaptive cruise control isn’t standard on these.

1 Like

I don’t disagree on the driver aids, but do you know how far beyond an employee deal this is?

I pay a pretty good amount more than this for mine and it’s not for lack of effort nor discount. :eyes:

1 Like

It’s a good deal. Adaptive cruise control is a must-have for me, though.

3 Likes

Only goes up $99/mo if you prefer 24mo

Is the ox still available

Ix sorry auto correct took over

Do any of the x5s you’re offering also have 20” wheels? I may shoot you a text but just curious ahead of time.

I have one with 20’s, 2 with 21’s, and one 1 with 19’s.

1 Like

Oh man, these last few posts make it seem like BMW deals are coming :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have more I haven’t posted yet. Should I do another loaner deal? How about an X3 this time? :wink:

3 Likes

EDIT: THIS IS SOLD!

THANK YOU LH!

3 Likes

Do you lease to wa resident?

Washington state?

I’ll lease to anyone, basically. But we’re heavily preferring pickup customers for these loaners, and shipping to WA would likely not make sense.

Attractive
With MSD it’s even better offer

1 Like

Damn people really willing to make their friends co-sign a vehicle lease just so they can get loyalty. Ballsy. I would feel like such a jerk asking someone to do that

2 Likes