🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

EDIT: THIS UNIT IS SOLD!

INBOUND UNIT DEAL!:

This deal for an i4 35e that has already completed production and is waiting for a boat ride to America. Reserve this inbound unit and lock in this deal now!

:oncoming_automobile: Specs:
i4 35e - Skyscraper Grey on Tacora Red with Premium and Parking Assistance package.

:dollar: Pricing:
$55.5k MSRP, 6.5% off MSRP + $7,500 EV Credit
$555/mo with $2,470 due at signing + tax
Click here for calculator link

:arrow_right: Ready to claim this deal?
Click here to fill out our inquiry form!
You can also feel free to Call or Text me at 516-416-5481

:question: Prefer to custom order an i4 instead?
We can offer $3,500 off MSRP on any i4 35e build. Fill out the form above to inquire about a custom order.

ANOTHER INBOUND i4 DEAL!:

This deal for an i4 35e that has already completed production and is waiting for a boat ride to America. Reserve this inbound unit and lock in this deal now!

i4 35e - San Remo Green on Black with Premium Package

$55k MSRP, 6.5% off MSRP + $7,500 EV Credit
$549/mo with $2,473 due at signing + tax

:question: Prefer to custom order an i4 instead?
We can offer $3,500 off MSRP on any i4 35e build. Fill out the form above to inquire about a custom order.

1 Like

IN STOCK iX 50 SPECIAL UNDER $999/MO! :open_mouth:

This deal for an iX xDrive50 Sport Trim that is on the ground! Must be picked up before end of month.

iX xDrive50 - White on Stonegrey Microfiber/Wool Blend
Sport Trim Package

$88k MSRP, 8% off MSRP + $7,500 EV Credit
$994/mo with $2,918 due at signing + tax
$698 Broker Fee

:question: Looking for another iX?
We can do 8% off ANY in-stock 2023 iX xDrive50, I have a bunch of them. Send a message here, or text/call 516-416-5481 if you’d like a quote on a different car.

1 Like

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the past week, it’s that evidently no one on Leasehackr wants a white car, so, here’s an IN STOCK iX 50 NON-WHITE CAR SPECIAL!:

This deal for an iX xDrive50 Sport Trim that is on the ground! Must be picked up before end of month.

iX xDrive50 - Black on Black
Convenience Package
Driving Assistant Professional Package

$90k MSRP, 8% off MSRP + $7,500 EV Credit
$1,022/mo with $2,946 due at signing + tax
$698 Broker Fee

:question: Looking for another iX?
We can do 8% off ANY in-stock 2023 iX xDrive50, I have a bunch of them. Send a message here, or text/call 516-416-5481 if you’d like a quote on a different car.

2 Likes

I’m calling this the “I’m tired of quoting this car special”. I’ve probably quoted this car 8 times (at least) in the last 2 days. Someone is going to buy it. It’s my last 2023, and I’m throwing an extra .5% off.

This deal for a white, 2023 X5 40i that is on the ground! Must be picked up before end of month.

X5 40i - White on Black
Premium Package
Parking Assistance Package

$68k MSRP, 8.5% off MSRP
$764/mo with $2,688 due at signing + tax
39/10k Term - MUST QUALIFY FOR LOYALTY
$599 Broker Fee

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we are SOLD OUT of i4 35e build allocations for this month! We’re awaiting the next drop of allocations. Thank you!

I have 3 inbound i4’s that I am willing to try to squeeze more out of for anyone willing to commit by Friday!

Green on Black
White on Cognac
Black on Beige

PM me here, or shoot me a text/call at 516-416-5481 if you’d like a quote on one of my last 3 inbound i4 35e’s!

PS: When we get the next round of allocations, someone should do something cool, like Individual Order a Miami Blue i4. That is all.

2 Likes

I don’t have the loyalty but I have BMW corporate program incentive $1000. Does it help to get the same lease option for any of these models

The thing making the cars this cheap is less about lease cash and more about the fact that you are getting the 36 month residual on a 39 month lease, essentially stretching the same total payment out over 3 more months, and a much lower money factor that also cannot be marked up by finance. That special lease program is only available to current or recent BMW owners.

We have several '23 45e leftovers in stock that you could get the $7,500 credit on if you purchase I believe.

1 Like

Just about wrapping for the night here.

If you want to claim one of the last 2 inbound i4’s, here are the calculators for each car. I’ve gotten a ton of messages asking for quotes. You can add your taxes, adjust mileage, or add MSD.

Click the name for the calculator:
White on Cognac
Black on Beige

In order to claim these deals on the March programs, you must have your credit app in before end of business today! (March 31st)

If you’re ready to move forward on one of them, or have any questions, PM me here, or shoot me a text/call at 516-416-5481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

1 Like

No 39 mos loyalty and base MF’s on 23’ demos?
Tks,

1 Like

I’ll know tomorrow whether or not it’s possible. It looks like loaners are eligible for loyalty lease program, but not all of them.

3 Likes

EDIT: THIS IS SOLD!

2 Likes

Crazy deal, but it’s insane with 21% off your still over $700 a month on an X5. Times really have changed.

8 Likes

Yeah lol
The 20% off gets your attention
But then you see this is still over the 650 pricing of old times

1 Like

How is it possible with such a big discount be over $700 on that base X5?

1 Like

And even if just to compare two last ones, it doesn’t make sense. How same car with lower MSRP and higher discount gets only 5/month less? This leasing games are unbelievable :slight_smile:

$70k MSRP, 18% off MSRP
$728/mo

$69k MSRP, 21% off MSRP
$723/mo

Most likely has more demo miles. Resulting in a lower MF.

1 Like

Isn’t the rate marked up?

1 Like

It’s not a game, one of them has more miles.

3 Likes

The rate is marked up. It’s 18-20% off. Don’t buy it if the rate bump to pay the Finance guy on a massive loss of a sale bothers you :slight_smile:

1 Like