Information on Toyota Truck Leasing in Texas

24/10k: $250. That is an unbeatable deal in DFW. I need Black or Gray though. Maybe when they start production next week, allocations will be back by end of May.

The lease is through US Bank. Not TFS.

Also, some manufacturers structure incentives by zip code of purchaser not dealer. So if there is an incentive in my region they may not allow it for people in another. Sometimes the fine print from the manufacturers states that purchaser must reside in a certain region to get incentive. Market conditions are different from region to region. So I’m sure manufacturers don’t want to leave money on the table when they don’t have to in order to move metal.

I know it’s thru US Bank as the captive, but he said that this is a Texas thing between Toyota dealers and out of state buyers. It still doesn’t make sense really.

It’s a great deal really. Someone should snag it. Shame that “TSS” model is only available down south

May is a record month for us. It always had been and it is and it will be.

Come grab this Gray Tundra TRD Off-Road!!
The rebates on this TRD Tundra is $3,000. (It’s not $5,000)

Text me today, if you are interested in leasing this truck!
Well, this isn’t sold yet! So because the residual had dropped, the new pricing is below:
Only TRD Off-Road I have left!

24/10k: $350
24/12k: $372
24/15k: $394

I don’t know, I heard that from my General Sales Manager.
He said if we are to breach that, GST and TFS could come in and close the dealership.

So, in another words, captive lessor/bank doesn’t play any factor as long as Toyota is the brand and Texas is its own region.

Toyota is kind of weird in it’s distributorships. The packages on the cars can vary from region to region. Here in Texas we fall under Gulf States Toyota. As @TheBigTuna said, the TSS is specific to our region. I don’t know why? It’s the best looking Tundra Toyota makes.

Yeah, supposedly they have distributorships that work independently.

Can we get back to promoting the TRD Off-Road Tundra now?

1 Like

@derekoh1991…are you sure that’s a TRD Sport tundra? Looks like a Tundra TRD Off-Road from the posted photos and sticker.

Oh, wow… Sorry!
Yeah, it is that.

Call me weird, I love that red tundra.

I love that Tundra too!
I was going to leased it only, but I have other cars that I am currently financing…

I would take it, but I’m in lockdown, halfway across the country, outside of Texas. I got j local, but man that red :drooling_face:.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Texas Resident Only, sorry!

What does TSS have over the Limited trim? Limiteds are best looking imo and they have leather standard.

While Leathers aren’t standard, TSS can have leather. I don’t know, but people do prefer Blacked out TSS over Limited all the time

So… it does look like the residuals have dropped at least 1%-2% on every vehicle. So we are talking about $15-$20 jump from the last month, just in case you are wondering.

I will be working on the spreadsheet today and tomorrow and hopefully, I can show it on Monday morning!
Thanks for the patience.

Mainly the exterior appearance looks more aggressive. The blacked out wheels, black step tubes, etc. When these trucks are all chromed out they look old manish.

Spreadsheet Updated.
Text me for exact quote, please!

Reminder:

• If I have to locate the vehicle for you, you need to be at the dealership, signing the paperwork.
  • Vehicle on locate would cost $25 more than the payment shown in the spreadsheet
  • Deliveries are in DFW Metroplex Only.
1 Like