Infiniti (VPP) Vehicle Purchase Program

Infiniti VPP program and how to access it
1.Go to Nissan and INFINITI Vehicle Purchase Program - Get Your VPP Claim ID
2. Click on Retailer Employee
3. Put for first and last name Infniniti,infiniti and retailer code : 72531

Q.What is VPP ?
A.$1250 below Invoice + Current Market Incentives.

Are you suggesting that … even if you do not work for this retailer (whoever 72531 is), you can still receive the VPP savings?

I’m sure Infiniti audits the “claims”… so is this a 72531 a “consumer code for non-affiliated customers”?

1 Like

72531 is Airport Infiniti. I would use this for research but not actually try and use it.

1 Like

But that’s my point. Unless I’m misunderstanding you have to be EMPLOYED by the dealership to get this discount.

There are affiliate programs through other companies that makes one eligible for VPP.

2 Likes

I’d be more concerned that the OP is actually considering an Infiniti product

7 Likes

You must show pay stubs for your company proving VPP eligibility.

This is old, but will be somewhat accurate.

You can reach out to the folks at VPP to see if your company is part of the program.

2 Likes

Bernie Moreno’s old place. VPP is also for select Vendors or partnerships who get the discounts such as Ernst and Young, PWC, Deloitte, GE etc etc.

Ok, that’s funny!

1 Like

Stockholm syndrome or he’s being held hostage,

OP blink twice if you’re being held against your will at the dealership.

2 Likes

I would think that there is probably more you can get off an Infiniti than $1250 below invoice.

1 Like

Oh I know, I was just pointing out the specific code.

My dealer emailed me today claiming they will no longer have a business associate VPP program as of July 1st. Whatever that’s worth

1 Like

The VPP program doesn’t make Infiniti quite worthwhile to buy new. Miserably low residual values, to the point that the extremely generous incentives and rebates don’t make their leases competitive, unless you can get nearly 20% off sticker. Financing a clean 2018 or 2017 would be more reasonable if you REALLY want an Infiniti for some reason.

2 Likes

Yes. I have been told by dealers that VPP is being pulled off for Infiniti.

1 Like

Sales have been too hot! No need for additional incentives, they sell themselves! :rofl:

3 Likes

Word on the street is the entire brand will go the way of the Dinosaur, soon.

The sad truth

2 Likes

They had a shot. A real shot at being… ‘someone’ other than that other guy compared to Lexus who really notched out a spot for themselves. But in a bizarre twist of fate, they had no follow up product to the hot product they produced in 2013 with screaming leases. Like nothing. And Lexus took an entire chapter our of GM’s ‘what not to do with an entire brand’ but seemingly only producing RX and ES vehicles as far as grandma’s eyes can see. I actually sort of liked Infiniti. Considered one for a fleeting moment.

1 Like

I tried to get out of my q50 early to avoid buying new tires and my dealers best offer was 5.1% off MSRP pre incentives… Told me they are selling TONS of cars still lol Tried to sway me by telling me VPP is going away, oh boy…

1 Like