Infiniti (VPP) Vehicle Purchase Program

vpp has only been worth 750 for over a year. that’s $22/month - shouldn’t sway anyone.

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts

My husband had a 2017 Q50 that matured in June. We wanted to replace it with an SUV and considered the QX50 … but we just couldn’t do it. The QX50 felt like driving a boat, and it had an overall “meh-ness” to it. Despite the convenience of returning the lease and staying with Infiniti, we ended up getting a Volvo XC40 instead for roughly the same (if not a bit less) money. The Infiniti brand seems like its time is up.

What were the numbers on the XC40 or did you already post a thread?

I got a deal through @Bostoncarconcierge (details on his spreadsheet)

No worries then! Boston has some great rates. Enjoy the car and make sure to leave him a review .

Yes, I did! :smiley:

Another interesting thing – our Q50 was stupidly expensive to insure. The 2020 QX50 was going to be significantly less (I can’t remember exact numbers – selective amnesia, because I don’t want to think about the money we wasted the past three years), but the Volvo was even less money than the Infiniti. When shopping brands, it’s good to check the insurance numbers and factor those into your due diligence. Also the Volvo doesn’t have the stupid run-flat tires that are standard on Infiniti – that’s another potential savings down the road.

1 Like

Why I like my Volvo.

Why I like my Volvo even more :laughing:.

3 Likes

@Swedish - how do we find out the retailer code for other locations? I live in Texas.

https://www.insidenissan.com/home.psp

I think it doesn’t work for Infiniti anymore or it’s lowered to $500