Infiniti QX60 Lease

then the numbers don’t add up. MF=0.00125 (3%), you payment will be $498, why $619?

Base rate for May is 0.00085 since they are marking that up. There was a guy on here who was able to use loyalty and VPP at end of March, but he worked at a dealer. If your deal/price includes VPP, then your discount is smaller and there should be some more meat.

Ok so here is what I’m noting:

1. My MF should be MUCH lower
  2. My MSRP discount should between 15-18%.

Right???

Oh now, I understand the trade in number. They are giving you $22500 for your trade in, but you have a pay off of $23000 =>$500 negative, but aving $1728 in tax. So you are still ahead even with the negative trade in. But still $596 (trade in case) for a $53K QX60 is no deal IMO. People have been paying under $400 for QX60 of this MSRP. At $596, I think you may be able to get into a well equipted Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum.

Shoot for buy rate of 0.00085 MF and discount of 14% before VPP and/or loyalty. Also, see if a dealer will accept both VPP and Loyalty. How much is loyalty on your q56 when buying a qx60?

The main issue is your MF. Using Option 1 without trade in as comparison ($619)

1. if you just get based MF=0.00085, then do 8MSD to reach 0.00005, you payment will be $405
  2. if you just get ~17% discount, but keep that 0.028 high MF, your payment will be $556
  3. If you do both, you will have $349, then this will be a super deal

How is 17% realistic if they have less lease cash than nyc region?

Not necessary possible, I don’t know what is realistic in nyc region. Just give it as an example. But I think going from 13%-17% isn’t nearly as helpful as getting the right MF with MSD. maybe this should be the priority in negotiation.

Do you have to get MSD to lower your MF? Or, can I just simply state what I need my MF to be?

You can ask for buyrate MF, but to get lower, you need to do MSD.

Unique situation where OP has both loyalty and VPP, so a total deep discount would be possible if those can stack.

Correction:

Ok so my questions to them, right?

1. The MF seems to be pretty high and the numbers aren’t really adding up. If my MF=0.00125 (3%), shouldn’t my payment be $498, why $619?
  2. What is the buy rate MF (question: how do I straight up ask for it to be lowered without MSD’s)
  3. Can we get that MSRP discount between 15-18%

for this, you can simply input your number here and find out?
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

See calc for your situation. 14% off msrp + VPP + MSDs. Calc doesnt represent tax situation accurately due to your trade in. You can adjust the MF and remove the MSDs to see the impact.

option 1
16% off MSRP

They decreased my MF to .00085 but with VPP I’m loooking at $499 payment for 39 months on Option 1.

When I put this in the lease calculator it doesn’t seem right.

Thoughts?

Use 8 MSDs and you are down to 440/month. Not bad in a full tax state. Did other dealers confirm they wont stack vpp and loyalty?

What would you say if I decided I didn’t want to incorporate MSD’s into the deal?

The other dealer said they could.

CI would ask you why.

For $3600 as MSD, which is totally refundable, you save $60 a month, or $720 a year. That is 20% return on investment. Where else can you get that kind of return with 100% confidence?

2 Likes

MSD is held my IFS, not dealer. I have never heard people don’t get theirs back. Maybe other can chime in.