Infiniti QX30 Sport - $305 in SA TX

I’m currently leasing an Infiniti so I guess I’m on their email list. Been getting “National deal” emails for years. See if you can sign up somewhere on Infiniti USA website. They also have a live chat so you might be able to request it?

Below is my offer code but per the fine print, it’s not transferable. I won’t be using it so if anyone is able to use it then be my guest.

“PRESENT YOUR PERSONAL REDEMPTION CODE TO YOUR
RETAILER TO REDEEM THIS PRIVATE OFFER: A3GE47”

1. $2,000 Private Offer available on the lease or purchase of a MY17 QX30. Must take delivery from new Retailer stock. Private Offer available when you finance through IFS. Subject to credit approval. Subject to residency restrictions. Down payment may be required. See participating Retailer for details. Must present valid code at Retailer. Offer non-transferable except within same household address. Limit one offer per individual, per vehicle. Offer not valid with any other loyalty offers. Offer valid February 20, 2017 through March 31, 2017. For Retailer: Claim online under Program ID: 16I2299RAI.

Thank you i appreciate it.

OK, did anybody here get that QX30?

I ended up leasing a BMW X1 for $326 /month.

I signed a new QX30 Premium AWD (MSRP $45500) last Friday.

I ended up getting it for $320. This is included with 9% state tax. $0 out of pocket.

My insurance went down 10% also. haha

What was lease term, miles, etc. 320 out the door?

[quote=“Fastrack, post:24, topic:8864, full:true”]
I signed a new QX30 Premium AWD (MSRP $45500) last Friday.

I ended up getting it for $320. This is included with 9% state tax. $0 out of pocket.

My insurance went down 10% also. haha
[/quote]Great price. If the QX30 fits, wear it!

Nice job! …

Edit: Austin Infinity matched and beat what San Antonio gave me and since I don’t have car and they are local and offered to come get me I agreed and picked up the following. Figured it was good enough. I think I feel good about this:

$346/month 39 months 12k miles.

First month paid.

Resdiual 55%
Money Factor: .0003
MSRP: 44,380
Sale Price: 34,000
Savings: 10,380
Color: Black Obsidian

Said OP’s offer was because of customer loyalty. So they came back at 350 and I showed Austin (I live in Austin). They came and got me. I signed. I left.

Did I do good?

Found this website last night about midnight. Carless in Austin no more because of SoCo Gentrification made all my places move and just got a new job.

could you put me in contact with who you worked with at austin infiniti? might do something similar.

Hi fovoe please. Can you send me the computation of your qx30? Dealers here don’t believe of my asking price (I base it on your experience) rhanks

The original is about 6 months old now, the market has certainly changed. In any case, if I was in Texas I think I would take any reasonable deals now as Houston people are going to be shopping all over the state to replace those cars (many with insurance $$), so the local dealers are not going to have much trouble getting higher prices.

any other deals for socal? really interested in the qx30. im even ok with the 33k one that just has leather.

Like the above poster said, I signed QX30 in February 2017, and the current market isn’t the same as before. I think you can get a better deal on QX50 since they are coming out with a new design next year.

I also had $2000 bonus cash from Infiniti plus a few other incentives. I believe the total % off from MSRP was over 25%.

Thanks my Infiniti dealer has one more left so I’m trying my luck with that last one I will also try to get the numbers for qx50