I'm talkin bout coffee

the true leasehackr experience

2 Likes

I have a similar unit, been running strong for about three years now. Like you, I’ve been keeping up with simple maintenance. It has definitely paid itself off many times over.

JD if I ship it to a sketchy PO box in manhattan - can you make sure it gets past Emirati customs :pinched_fingers:

No shame in preferences - but good tea is my favorite for being subtle and not too harsh - or inversely bracingly harsh and bitter.

If your coffee is harsh, bracing or bitter, you’re doing it wrong. Those are signals you need to make corrections, sometimes drastic ones. It’s generally accepted that everyone’s first shot of the day is a sinker.

I’m not a tea snob either, but sometimes there are very bitter sorts of tea that even with proper brewing remain very bitter.

When did tipping Starbucks baristas become a thing? And why are we tipping them ?

The tip of this

They have these machines now where you can make coffee at home.

4 Likes

They’ve had them for years If I’m not wrong

1 Like

make your own cold brew at home

2 Likes

Yes sir. We have one of these and it is perfect for most drinks.

I get that.

But my question is why are we tipping people to do a job in which they make actually make a wage.

Hit that NO TIP with pride and walk away like a champ

2 Likes

Social anxiety is a real thing . They’re looking at you dead in the eye :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Death stare into their soul and make them question their existence my guy

I just use the app to pay and live my life guilt free

3 Likes

I hate you for posting that.

I’m a Breville fanboy and now I need one.

Their Smart Toaster is life changing.

1 Like

It even asks for tips on the app now :slightly_smiling_face:

What don’t you have???
I’m jelly

Btw I never had coffee in my life thank god
Some people have a serious problem

1 Like

What he doesn’t have is that new Bentley g70

2 Likes