Ideas for minivan lease

I want Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav for $275.
“Can anyone sell me a van?”

It was an LX BTW.

Sounds too good to be true though

Was that the actual cost or the dealer advertised cost*

*Taxes, fees, add ons, delivery, options, destination extra

Whew this blew up in a weird direction, here’s the ad.

I interpolated the $169 → $270 after down and taxes. (Assuming 1k)

Unfortunately, 99 times out of 100, when someone posts about a dealer advertised price, it’s missing all the actual costs.

1 Like

Seems like a great deal, if true! Wonder if it’s from a non-captive bank. I thought Honda prohibited dealers from advertising below invoices prices.

On further review, the 2020 Odyssey LX doesn’t offer Honda Sensing or Apple CarPlay… wonder if that’s a typo.

1 Like

Found something like that on Rodo

Honda dealers aren’t allowed to advertise under invoice

If I set the sale price to invoice and include the $1000 Honda Loyalty I don’t even get to the advertised payment with $8000 due at signing, Using HFS or any bank

These dealer ads are always non-sense

2 Likes

The Odyssey LX is clickbait special. It has none of the safety and convenience features one expects in a modern Honda or Toyota

Nobody buys it, not even Ubers around here.

It has a five inch screen. Imagine ACP
or Android Auto on a 5” screen :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds legit

1 Like

Completely True, I’ve never sold one Odyssey LX and almost no one ever mentions that trim level

Once in a while someone wants an EX and almost everyone gets the EX-L or Touring

2 Likes

It’s night and day what features one can get by going EX or higher

What is Honda’s distressed policy, 2 pieces of info?

Why not go for a $650 / month Pacifica?

2 Likes

BTW with all this talk, Toyota has Siennas for less than $350 you know.

can you send info on Siennas? thnx!

@cali_bound
Go here, Register, Select Sienna and you can see Cody @ Toyota’s current price for the van, it does change.

https://retracauto.com/

If you like it, go to his thread.

And text him if you like it. What’s on the site is what he current has in stock.

Without loyalty works out to $414+tax/mo.(1st DAS) Maybe with some hacking you can get to $400ish with tax.