Idaho's Largest Chevy/Cadillac Dealership (August specials) - WE DO OUT OF STATE/CA (updated 8/7/21)

All payments 1.are plus tax 2. require loyalty or conquest

2021 CHEVY SILVERADO CUSTOM TRAILBOSS
-$449 PER MONTH PLUS TAXES
-36 MONTH LEASE
-10K MILES PER YEAR
-MSRP $48105.
-RESIDUAL OF $29825.
-$4187 DUE @ SIGNING.
-MUST QUALIFY GM LEASE LOYALTY. EXAMPLE STOCK NUMBER G381333
Link: https://www.petersonchevy.com/new-inventory/index.htm?promotionId=610c244b7c392962a15bb25f&year=2021&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado%201500

2021 BUICK ENCORE GX PREFERRED AWD
-$199 PER MONTH PLUS TAXES
-36 MONTH LEASE
-10K MILES PER YEAR
-MSRP $28345
-RESIDUAL OF $17857
-$2649 DUE @ SIGNING
-MUST QUALIFY FOR BUICK OR GMC LEASE LOYALTY. EXAMPLE STOCK NUMBER BU181694
Link:https://www.petersonchevy.com/new-inventory/index.htm?promotionId=610c246a7c392962a15bb262&year=2021&make=Buick&model=Encore%20GX

Acquisition fee included in quotes. Your states registration is on you to handle. Payments DO NOT include tax. We do free pick-ups at the Boise Airport (11 miles away).

We are doing Escalade orders (4-6 months wait time roughly) and selling them at $2500 over MSRP.

Contacts:
Primary : Cody Wolfe - 760-543-8064 (text available)
Secondary : Tyson Davis/Ethan Reissig - 208-323-5000 (text not available)

1 Like

Do you guys have any blue C8 you can sell at the Msrp, no mark ups?

Not at the moment, everyone of our C8’s have gone through and been picked up and our waitlist is currently almost 2 years for delivery for new orders.

Is it my imagination or are all these deals missing the monthly payment in the description?

5 Likes

If you take the (msrp - residual)/ months, you will get the monthly! Don’t be lazy! haha

I CANT VELIEVE I MISSED THAT!!! Adjusting now

fixed it, I got so wrapped up in the descriptions I cant believe I forgot the monthly payment :blush:

A huge thanks to Dave for taking us up on our RST Silverado deal!

Thanks for the quick and easy transaction Cody! Peterson Chevrolet is really easy to work with.

1 Like

Hi do you guys ship to Colorado?
I’m interesting on a Equinox.

We have shipping companies we will recommend and can get you in contact with, however we do not coordinate the shipping because of liabilities.

If you call a shipping company or use one that we recommend and coordinate with them you can have them set me as a main point of contact and I’ll make sure it gets handled but we will not facilitate the scheduling of the shipping.

Okay, what deal do you have for the equinox?

listed above

As it sits im actually completely out of vehicles for this special, they got snatched up quick.

scratch that i actually have afew left

What’s the monthly on the Colorado Z71? I am not sure what your MSRP is listed at so I can’t calculate monthly using the residual.

My mistake, it’s 299 a month

I sent you a PM, looking for a truck

Any deal for Silverado?

1 Like

Any Bolts left?