Idaho's Largest Chevy/Cadillac Dealership (August specials) - WE DO OUT OF STATE/CA (updated 8/7/21)

You guys do Silverado 1500 LT to Utah 84043?

Hey everyone Sorry for the Lack of reply’s. this month we have been super low on inventory which is why I haven’t updated the post since march. Inventory is slowly starting to pick back up so I may have some stuff for us next month. I have really no colorados left on my lot either. Silverados this month have literally 0 Rebates (On leases) so Its hard to post anything when I dont have much of anything of value to post.

1 Like

Farm prices are up over threefold. So those with money are now checking out their new rides and with the “chip” shortage, now we will see 0 rebates for a few more months …

Hi Cody, what color is the encore gx?

Would you have any 2021 Cadillac CT5-V ? Been having a hard time trying to get the numbers for this car. Really interested in them.

I believe it’s a white one, I need to look at the deals, I’ll be posting this months deals shortly.

I havea 2020 blue with the caramel interior, can’t be leased though, and I’m not expecting anymore CT5-V’s till after this one is sold.

Hello! Any silverados?

I have some but no hack deals because of low inventory.

Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury AWD. Any good 36 or 39/10 lease deals?

Im sure I know the answer… but any Amazing deals on the V8 Camaros? or a CT5 3.0? Thanks in advance

Hi, any good deal for 2021 Chevy Traverse LT leather with safety package?

Any news about the ct5v? I know the blackwings need to be built. Hopefully GM could use some chips in the ct5v as well.

Hi,

Looking for a Chevy Silverado Trailboss with Midnight package. Thanks

Unfotrtunately dont have any in stock, invetory is super low

yeah the whole CT factory is shut down and we arent sure when its openning back up.

Any Colorados in stock?

I have a white ZR2 and that is it for a while. everything else is presold orders

just got in a few work trucks and a couple Z71’s too. we arent doing leasehacker deals on them though, just our standard pricing

Any Tahoe/Suburban LT/RST/Premier available?

1 Like