IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan!

I’d like five Dakars pls too

5 Likes

Yessir, was waiting until client calls me on the ride home to post, but it went to an awesome member who is one-paying for an even sweeter deal. Saving him almost 5k.

2 Likes

Nicely done

Great spec and deal

2 Likes

Thank you! Will hopefully have more soon. I have a '23 demo but not nearly as big of a discount given 22 vs 23.

1 Like

This sound promising.

1 Like

EDIT: THIS IS SOLD!!

Thanks LH!

It was a pleasure to work with Scott, just placed my Macan order👍

Edits: the dealership is awesome, put down the deposit and 5 mins later I got Porsche notification it has been scheduled for April 1st manufacturing slot (YMMV) !

3 Likes

Hi! I am interested in 2023 Cayenne with platinum Edition, white withBlack/Mojave Beige and 21" RS Spyder Design. If you don’t have, let me know what you have.

2 Likes

Please send me a text at 516-416-5481 and I will work on this for you.

On 23 Macan base, how are the shorter term leases looking? 24, 27 months?

I wish it was any other color.

1 Like

I might have another available. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Honestly, 24 isn’t much more than 39, it’s pretty close actually. I’ll PM you, if you want to send me a build I can quote it both ways.

1 Like

Sent you PM

1 Like

Didn’t see anything from you. I’ll PM you or feel free to text, 516-416-5481.

Messaged you! Thanks in advance :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yesterday Porsche increased Macan base about 4k for any new build! Any inventory probably will save you a couple of grand.

2 Likes

full buckets and PDLS+ on a 4.0? Very very nice

2 Likes

That is such a weird build. Buckets with raised PASM. Navi but no CarPlay. Painted trim but carbon gear selector. Black interior with red seat belts. Whoever built it didn’t have an overall vision. Wonder if it was a PEC car. They always select PDK, painted trim, and random options.

It’s only ever been registered and sold at my partner dealer if that helps determine whether or not it was a PEC car. Never shows reg or any title events out of the usual or anywhere near GA.

2 Likes