Insight Auto Consulting (IAC) Reviews - Brokers Serving Nationwide!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Shoutout to Chris for helping me secure one hell of a deal on a beautiful M550i! This was my first time ever leasing through a broker and it was a very smooth process. I appreciate his patience and level of communication while working with me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get into a new BMW. Thank you Chris and I hope to work with you again in the future!!

2 Likes

Thanks Chris for your getting us a great deal on a new X5 order.
My first time using a broker but will not be the last saved me alot of money.

4 Likes

Chris was the best and making the whole process run smoothly. This is definitely worth the service and will be coming back to Chris once I decide to get another new vehicle.

1 Like

Updating my post as it’s been a while. Late December Chris found me a great deal on an X3 with 99% the options that I was looking for. Deal was great process was even better and car was ready to roll when I got to the dealership. Since late December, he finally got me an allocation on m340i and it is now waiting to start production. Highly recommend the guy for never giving up and dealing with me even though I said over and over I had to cancel. Sent me every possible incoming car and ultimately kept on top of things and now just waiting for the car to be built.

Will absolutely work with Chris again. @IAC

5 Likes

I had a fantastic experience working with Chris as my car broker. He helped me find the perfect car - a BMW 430i grand coupe - and saved me both time and money in the process. What impressed me most about Chris was his patience. He took the time to understand my needs and preferences, and he was always willing to answer my questions. He was transparent and honest about the costs and fees, and he worked hard to negotiate a fair price for me. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a new car. He’s a true professional who puts his clients first.

3 Likes
1 Like

Truly a “dream come true” experience working with Scott. He was kind and attentive from the beginning and managed to find me exactly the car I wanted. I spent a couple of months searching for a good deal and no one could beat Scott !! Everything he mentioned was word for word honest and exact. I could not have gotten any luckier :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Just bought my 2nd bmw from Chris / IAC. As always he’s great to work with and makes the process as easy as possible.

Give me a few years and I’ll likely be back for my 3rd.

3 Likes

Happy to assist as always! Looking sharp!

Scott was awesome to work with throughout the entire process. Answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, and constantly followed up with me to make sure everything was going smoothly. I can’t recommend working with him enough. I’ll be using him again soon.

3 Likes

Leased my first BMW with Chris! Made the process super easy and never had to spend time at the dealership until I signed the papers.

Answered all my questions promptly and got me a great deal! Highly recommend using him as a broker

3 Likes

Pleasure working with you! Awesome deal on an awesome car!

2 Likes

Scott posted this deal about the IX Demo loaner. I honestly believed it was too good to be true. I spoke to Scott who took the time to explain everything, guide me and even exchanged awesome car lease stories. Scott put me in a position for success and got me the deal of a lifetime. Scott followed up with me after the fact to ask how everything was. He was so pleasant and professional to work with and I plan on using him all the time going forward. If anyone I know even thinks of BMW I will for sure pass them along to Scott. He will take great care of you!

5 Likes

Worked with Chris to get me into a 430i xDrive that I had my heart set on. He was patient with my many questions, and worked quickly to get a really great price on this. Still had a little bit of negotiation to do on the lease numbers once I was in the dealership, but so worth hiring him to get the initial legwork done. Will definitely work with him for future cars!

3 Likes

Angela, so happy we were able to get you into the car you wanted. Out of state deals can sometimes cause variations which was the reason numbers were not matching up exactly.

Regardless, we always strive for accuracy and I do apologize for the mix up.

3 Likes

Scott at IAC was great. Assisted quickly and was patient with all the questions and concerns. Got me out of my m550 lease a month early and into a new 8 series for a seriously good price. Do not hesitant to use these guys!

3 Likes

I recently had the pleasure of leasing my first BMW X3 with Chris from IAC, and I can confidently say that the entire process was a breeze. Chris made everything incredibly easy, All the paper were ready and numbers as promised, In and out of the dealership in an hour. He was highly responsive and efficient.

3 Likes

Worked with Scott on 2023 Macan. A great experience! He answered all my questions and very responsive. The dealership was honest and nice, accommodating my change on pick up.

3 Likes

I recently had the pleasure of working with Chris from IAC when purchasing my dream car, the BMW IX electric vehicle. From start to finish, Chris went above and beyond to ensure that my car-buying experience was nothing short of exceptional. I cannot speak highly enough of his professionalism, expertise, and dedication to finding me the perfect car within my budget.

Right from our initial conversation, Chris took the time to understand my specific requirements and preferences. He listened attentively and asked all the right questions to ensure he had a clear understanding of the features and specifications I was looking for in a BMW IX. His knowledge of the vehicle and its various options was impressive, and he shared valuable insights that helped me make informed decisions.

What impressed me most about Chris was his unwavering commitment to finding me the perfect car without compromising on my budget. He diligently searched for available options, taking into consideration the specific features I desired. Chris expertly negotiated with dealers and worked tirelessly to secure the exact car I had in mind.

Thanks to Chris’s expertise and commitment, I am now the proud owner of a BMW IX that fulfills all my desired specifications, and it fits perfectly within my budget. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase, and I owe it all to Chris’s outstanding service.

5 Likes