IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan! $800/mo TAYCAN CPO LEASE!

kinda unrelated - are PEC cars beat on pretty hard? Or is it just a bunch of old geezers taking them gently around the track with instructors

PEC cars usually show nothing then for sale like a year or two later at a random dealer, so doesn’t seem like it. PCNA loves painted interior trim for some reason. But that’s a good deal for someone looking for a GTS who just needs a weekend car that won’t kill then on bumpy roads

When I did training, a lot of them had less than 200 miles. We were revving to the red line and going as fast/hard as we could. Then you have the clueless people like the service manager who put a Mercedes into manual mode and bounced it off the red line in 1st gear for a lap since they couldn’t figure out how to change it. The only ones that are okay are the corporate trainer cars. Lots of miles, but they are just highway driving dealer to dealer.

4 Likes

I have ONE Boxster GTS 4.0 Allocation buildable NOW. Freezes in one week. Available at MSRP. Call/text 516-416-5481

3 Likes

Another one:

2023 Boxster S Allocation - MSRP, No Dealer Add-ons - Allocation freezes to build in 2 DAYS! Custom order it however you want!

Call/text 516-416-5481 if you want it!

1 Like

Any allocations for 911 GT3?

1 Like

No, no one has allocations available, they are all pre-sold to customers. I can get you on a waiting list that isn’t insanely long, but that’s about it.

That sounds as good as it can get right now. How long is this list of yours?

Any Macans still available for lease??

Yes, I have several, please call or text 516-416-5481 to go over options.

1 Like

Was there last weekend (PEC ATL). On the low friction surface everyone is redlining, and the bottom of the car takes some hits on the carousel turns. Few cone bumping incidents and brakes are probably pretty worn out. Overall probably not that different from a loaner tho TBF.

6 Likes

@Lysd

I think you were looking for a GT3 allocation.

2 Likes

Already speaking to them, thank you for the tag :smiley:

They have first dibs, but want to open it up to anyone/everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for tagging!!!

I have messaged IAC_Scott.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say many thanks to Scott on the recent lease of a Porsche Macan for my fiance. He was unbelievably nice and patient in working with me to get the right car for my fiance. Absolutely will be using Scott again and you should too!

6 Likes

THIS IS SOLD! THANKS LH!

d0b838e980dda245ba7dfcaa0eac76d2-removebg-preview

:phone: Ready to move forward or have questions? Want a quote with tax? Send me a PM or Call/Text 516-416-5481

@mpgxsvcd jump on this and call it a day.

2 Likes

@mattevan ^^

4 Likes

Do you have any Cayennes left?

Yes, we have several, you can email me at scott@insightautoconsulting.com or call/text 516-416-5481

This is gone, right?