IAC Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Porsche Deals - Best deals on Macan, Cayenne, & Taycan! TAYCAN & CAYENNE CPO LEASES!

If you texted me and I didn’t reply, send me your number. As far as I know everyone has been answered.

Apologies I was trying to ask the other person that posted if they received any offers on the cayenne. Do you have any deals running?

Any Macans?

(post deleted by author)

25 Likes

¡Felicitaciones a una Quinceañera!

Total mom wagon. I wouldn’t drive it but that color is cool

1 Like

THEY SAID WE COULDN’T DO IT!
THEY SAID THE PROGRAM WOULD CHANGE!
BUT WE’RE BACK AND DOING IT AGAIN!

CAYENNE TURBO CPO LEASE DEAL DROPPING TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!!

This is going to be a nice one too…

10 Likes

51 posts were split to a new topic: Porsche v Broker breakout - Moved by request.

Are the Turbo’s 4 seaters like the GTs?

Cayenne turbo coupe Or Cayenne turbo coupe gt

This car seats 5. Rear 2+1 is an option, this car has it.

I promise I would have said Turbo GT if it was a Turbo GT.

4 Likes

Haha i could dream. Internal external pics etc ?

Not sending any pics, only disclosing color combo if you email or text me and make sure I have both your email and phone number.

1 Like

Not an EV! Now that’s a fire deal

$1k payment for 2023 MY makes so much more sense than 2021 MY for similar price

1 Like

Eh, it’s the same car to be honest, I can understand why you’d say that, but it really isn’t any different.

1 Like

UPDATED POST AND PRICING!
We’ve got another CPO lease deal for you!!! Possibly our best yet…
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME!

This vehicle currently has under 10k miles on it, your lease milage is on top of that, all CPO leases must pass CPO inspection which ensures at least 50% of brake and tire life remaining as per the dealer.

Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Extremely well optioned. No other details will be discussed without you providing your name and email.
ONLY $1,199/mo + tax with only $1,449 due at signing for most states registration. That’s it.
12 Months, 15k Miles Per Year.

PLEASE READ THIS - MY DEALER IS NOT STUPID, I AM NOT STUPID - THEY KNOW IF THEY GET AN EMAIL OR CALL ASKING ABOUT LEASING THIS CAR IT’S SOMEONE TRYING TO GO AROUND ME! DO NOT BOTHER - IF YOU TRY, THEY WILL DENY YOU AND MY BROKER FEE DOUBLES.

NOTE: All 12 month leases are allowed 15,000 miles for the year. You CANNOT do less miles for less money. It’s ONLY 15k miles, and it’s ONLY 12 months. Please DO NOT ask about other terms or lower mileage.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON CREDIT/FINANCE APPROVAL: Just because the loan value is low, it does not mean that anyone will get approval. Porsche Financial looks less at the loan amount, and more so the value of this vehicle compared to the value of other autos you’ve had in the past. You’ll need a 700+ score to be approved top tier and you’ll likely want to have at least 1 previous luxury lease or loan on your credit. NOTE THIS NOW!; I will only refund 50% of your fee if you don’t pass the credit check, I am being very upfront about this. If you have a question on whether or not you think you’ll be approved, ask me before committing.

SHIPPING NOTE: Shipping to your home is additional if you choose to ship.

Please reach me at 516-416-5481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com with any questions, for a quote with your local tax rate, or to move forward. $999 Broker Fee. Deals like this take a lot of time and effort to source and put together, they’re not handed to me on a silver platter like I am handing them to you.

6 Likes