I would if I only could

I literally cannot understand when a house purchase is somehow entangled with a somewhat reasonable monthly lease payment…

2 Likes

He didn’t want to say his ‘wife’ wont let him keep the car so he said ‘house’ instead I bet

1 Like

Ahh, the metaphorical “house” he would have to buy if he got divorced, got it.

1 Like

Regardless tho, if he needs to get rid of a $535/mo suburban because he’s buying a house or whatever other reason, how does it make sense then to replace that with a $552/mo truck.

If the OP does chime in here, I am genuinely curious as to what circumstance leads to that, it wasn’t meant to be a knock on him, just wondering.

1 Like

People who buy houses and think they will need a one ton truck to go to Home Depot once a month? It’s the same mentality as the crowd having a baby and needing a 3 row SUV.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

This whole thread is a joke. Surely you can understand how out of context it would be funny to see someone trying to transfer a car in one thread because they were getting a house, but at the same time saying in another thread they’d take that car if it was in their state.

Please don’t take it so personally, there’s no malice here.

2 Likes

Ok. I guess that’s a little funny.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yep, love that deal but the shipping kills it for me. Can’t believe it’s not gone.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I would if I only didn’t bookmark

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is my favorite one so far :rofl:

Amazing lol - if only it were a different car!

1 Like

… that doesn’t exist AFAIK

1 Like
2 Likes

I knew this was gonna end up here :joy:

2 Likes