I Realize People Hate Them, But Is Nissan Frontier Still Getting Leased?

no but they getting close…still working on numbers via text as we speak. But it’s def within my budget. I understand the 0 DAS, but in the end my monthly payment matters too. If u look above - my max budget is $249/mo. Can’t go more. Not a penny more.

Cody can absolutely do it for you with first month due at signing. Heck you could do acq, registration, doc, MSDs and first due at signing and should probably get that payment into the territory you want.

So my point stands, your “fact” that the Frontier leases cheaper than a Tacoma is fake news :joy:

3 Likes

It’s also $10K cheaper than most TRD Sport or Off Roads so that’s even worse. And someone can fact check me but I bet it’s not as well equipped.

1 Like

Well equipped and Nissan are rarely, if ever, used in the same sentence.

1 Like

how so? show me a Tacoma – at similar Desert Runner level not the Base S model – at $240/mo incld tax or less. Or in your words…Link???

love the way folks use the word ‘fake news’ so liberally here in the post-2016 Trump era at every chance they get.

Lastly, most are missing the point here – as usual. Nobody ever said “Frontier is better.” In fact, TITLE of this post specifically says “I realize people hate the Frontier.”

It is already well assumed the Frontier is inferior in every way possible. Not well equipped. Worse mpg. Etc. Etc. Etc.

My entire point of this thread was: I need a cheap little pickup and it’s near impossible – as u veterans call it “a unicorn deal” – to get $0 down on something around $240 or less for a Tacoma based on my TAX/ZIP/MONEY FACTOR (zip 91107). This isn’t about Frontier being better than Taco. It’s not. It’s about me not wanting to pay more than $240 bucks for a pickup truck lease at $0 down for 36/12K.

Now if there’s some magic Tacoma out there for zip 91107 at good MF in either 2-dr or 4-dr with good RV and $0 and 36/12K at $240 or less…be my guest prove me wrong.

Yet to see it…

It looks like you’ve made up your mind on the frontier and are just finding ways to prove your point.

Everyone just trying to help here but I guess you wanna prove your point.

If you’re unwilling to go far or consider a different trim or something, finding a great deal will always be difficult.

I put a link to a broker listing (on the eastcoast) which has a base Taco for $171 for 39/12. The lowest I have seen on forum and people have flown to pick it up or have it shipped all around.

Estimating additional broker fee and shipping (if possible) for total of $1,500 ($39/month) and extra 4% tax on monthly payment ($9/month) equals $219/month (171+39+9).

So I would suggest maybe expand your parameters and you’ll have better luck.

Good Luck…

If that’s the case, this is a “wanted ad” and should be a post in here, not a standalone thread: Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

I suggest you post there with the details of your request.

7 Likes