I Literally Laughed in His Face

woah… i’m an avid redittor but somehow missed that sub. Gonna have fun the next few days.

In form of a demo or a little greasing. :wink:

1 Like

As an avid user of that sub, it is full of people asking stupid questions, people who have no car sales experience answering, and actual car sales people just make fun of you in the private subreddit. It is a fun time.

They’ll throw shade your way and ban you from the sub if you’re not a good boy paying MSRP+ adds and bring the salesperson a Patek after sale. :rofl:

JK, but they do actively shun cheapskates like us.

2 Likes

I just go straight to the GM when I need one. Works like a charm every time, even though I did not pay MSRP. Got brand new one without asking last time.

2 Likes

Both in my case. No use bringing vinegar to a pancake party.

Curious how to figuratively laugh in someone’s face.

Oh this is beautiful…

Hahahaha. And apparently dumb enough to pay $350/mo for a Civic too.

Jeeeeze, I can only imagine how you treat a Hackr. :grin:

3 Likes

He will personally make sure that when the $300/mo 5 series comes in for service, all loaners are suddenly unavailable :grin:

4 Likes

I still vote for “boobs.” They tend to get the job done. :wink:

Need a loaner? Show some cleavage! Brakes a little low? Cleavage! Need your service done in an hour but didn’t have an appointment? Cleavage!

Man cleavage is kind of scary, though.

8 Likes

Damn it, I knew there was a reason I never get a loaner

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I always drive people nuts, but I guess it’s excused? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You didn’t forget comma there, did you? :grin:

2 Likes

How long did it take you to type this story?

Well this thread is off the rails. But it has boobs and cleavage for both men and women mentioned, so at least we are equal opportunity.

4 Likes

I wonder if he had said his budget was 500/m for a civic, how would the dealership even get to that number?

There is such a thing as “man cleavage.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/07/28/male-cleavage-is-a-thing-now/amp/

1 Like

Yuck. I almost landfilled that to spare everyone else’s eyes

7 Likes