I have retired thanks and goodbye :

That deal is gone. If you want some idea, imagine if you scrolled up less-than-a-week (or many prior posts):

He has, in the past, broken them out. These deals go so fast, it’s probably not worth posting every scenario.

But you could plug all this into the LH calculator yourself, and when he posts a deal that only lists 7500 miles, adjust the residual and see for yourself. It will only take you a couple minutes, likely by which

The Costco discount ends in 12 days, and inventory is extremely low. If you want one, and it’s posted with different terms than you want, have your calculator ready or someone else will have already grabbed it.

10 Likes

I too am interested in figuring out how to score one of these from EthanRS. :smile: Prices are insane. Looking for one in CA and another in SouthEast. At these prices, it’s still cheaper for me to get one and ship it cross country than what some dealers are quoting. Pretty awesome. Will be watching like a hawk.

He has posted this at the bottom of the last several drops:

You need all your documentation together, and you either need a credit app on file or the second any new ones drop. When he posts new Bolts is not the time to ask “how much would it be if_?” Or “do I qualify for _?” Or “how do I get this deal?” Everyone’s process is different, he’s laid his out in detail here.

Get your stips together and be ready…

4 Likes

You, sir sound like a Sales Manager

6 Likes

I second what @jeisensc says. If there are more deals, the deal is incredibly low. It is not going to go from ~$4K to $8K. It will be the delta for the additional miles, probably a few hundred more bucks and still a screaming deal. Or you can invest some time, scroll up, and read some other posts to get an idea. If you can afford the $4K you can afford the difference for the extra miles. Otherwise you should not be picking one up. I like to be an informed buyer too but sometimes you just have to eyeball it. It must be impossible to try and answer all these minute detail questions. You hesitate even for one second on these and you missed the deal.

2 Likes

The furthest thing from it. I’m just over people lamenting about wanting these deals without doing any legwork, or being totally unprepared.

It’s like knowing the PS5 is the hot Christmas gift, waiting all night in line for a drop of 5 units, and when the stores open immediately walking to customer service to ask if you can use this $10 gift card. Meanwhile they’re all sold. If you spent this much time shopping, and the price is the price, are you passing on the only $500 PS5 you can get for $10?!?

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

If you are about to sign and the deal in front of you is trash/switch-a-roo, you don’t have to sign. But these are solid-to-amazing deals, and any of the posters (I’m not singling anyone out here, there are plenty) can do the math and know what it should be based on discount and programs.

Tick tock gang, Costco ends Jan 4th. :hourglass:

6 Likes

It should also be noted that I’ve been on the forum for years and by reputation alone I’ll never bait and switch someone when adjusting tax rate or miles lol

9 Likes

This is the most correct-est statement of the year

6 Likes

I would have no hesitation doing business with you just by reputation alone. All good LHers should also do their own math (trust but verify).

The point I was teasing out is that you aren’t committed until you sign, and for every Bolt you drop there must be at least 5-10 people ready to come sign. If they are concerned about the numbers when they are in the box, they can walk away. But if you’re drooling :drooling_face: over these prices, you aren’t the only one, get your damn credit app submitted and lighten up about what color you’ll drive.

7 Likes

You mention what the tax rate is. Doesn’t get any clearer than that. I think the buyer should be aware of his/her/their tax rate and adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

I totally agree with having GM Supplier code (employee ID/paystub) and , Costco Authorization ready, not being too picky about color and options. I have a question about credit application, does dealer pull my credit as soon as I submit it? Thanks

They would run it as soon as you fill it out, yes.

If I were chasing that deal, I’d watch for Ethan to say he was dropping Bolts today, and immediately fill it out. I’d roll the dice on a hard pull and not getting it, but that’s just me. He’s running the show, he might suggest otherwise.

Thank you @jeisensc.

1 Like

@ethanrs

How much of this do you reckon you are responsible for?

5 Likes

If my math is correct my store accounts for about 4-5% of Bolts sold in the entire United States lol

15 Likes

That is HUGE!

7 Likes

incredible!!! 4-5% of sales of every Chevy dealership in the country!

3 Likes

Rumor at GM is that the “E” in the upcoming Bolt EUV is a subtle tribute to Ethan and his team for moving so much Bolt inventory :joy:

11 Likes

When are they dropping the 1942 Tequila edition then?

6 Likes

I really only follow this thread to watch you succeed Ethan :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: BRAVO

4 Likes