I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Costco deal ends on the 4th so hoping they come in on time, thanks!

1 Like

No LT1s inbound and currently sold out

3 Likes

fingers crossed!

1 Like

Do you know if the 1/4 deadline is for the day you claim, or the day you go into dealership to sign all the papers?

2 Likes

Two base Bolt LTs with F/C just landed (Cajun Red and Cayenne Orange).

Both onepays dropping at 4:30 :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh, and I decided to make it easy and blow the other Chevy dealers on the forum out of the water.

5 Likes

2020 Bolt LT w DCFC

1x Cayenne Orange - Claimed / 1x Cajun Red - Claimed
$38,810 MSRP
$33,500 Selling Price
$11,750 Rebate (CCFR + Costco + Conqust / Loyalty)

36 Months / 7,500 Miles Per Year

$4,250 including 7.75% Tax!

11 Likes

That price is insane, in the best of ways.

3 Likes

How are you able to discount aggressively but other dealers donā€™t? Is it a volume thing?

Iā€™m a sales manager, the other dealers on the forum are just salespeople.

I can justify larger net losses because we do a ton of non-LH volume to make up for it. Weā€™re under new ownership and are trying to build market share.

15 Likes

:astonished::exploding_head::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Be honest Ethan: how many time have your owners referred to you as Oprah?

6 Likes

ok, i am bmw guy, but this is a crazy deal. please send me a message when you have another one, and i will grab it from you! thank you!

1 Like

Thatā€™s not how it works haha. Follow the thread, claim it before someone else

3 Likes

how does the claim process works? he posted this 42 minutes ago, 2 cars, and both have been claimed already. last time iā€™ve been to this forum was a month ago. with that rate i have one change in a billion to get this deal.

Keep your eyes peeled, 70 inbound and than Ethan will really earn that Oprah gifā€¦ late Christmas gift to go around with a shot for many to take advantage.

1 Like

Will those 70 Bolts be at this insane price too?

If they get here before the end of the month, as of today it looks like only 10 will get here in time.

5 Likes

7 Likes

If one of these some how falls through, I am in big time! damn. canā€™t believe I missed this one :sob: :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

@ethanrs what would the numbers be for 12k and 15k miles per year? Crazy deal!

Interested in this as well just to get an idea and donā€™t have to text about it, this way when inventory is posted can just say Iā€™ll take it vs. asking whatā€™s the 12K mile price for a premier.