I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

Nissan requires 7 payments left, isn’t a one pay…well 1 pay?
Not withstanding the liability issue.

If a one-pay lease is involved in a total loss incident, is that money lost? I know it typically is with any down payment on a lease.

i’ve been driving mine like crazy (with about a 50-50 mix of around town and freeway type driving). After ~1800 miles I am averaging right about 23 mpg… non-heavy foot :slight_smile:

i’m not hypermiling… just kind of driving normally. This engine is a little soft down low, but pulls harder and harder as a revs build.

I found a dyno plot online from a vendor that sells performance parts for the frontier (z1offroad.com) and the shape of the torque curve matches exactly how the truck feels in my opinion. There’s a noticeable bump up in torque at higher rpm. it’s surprisingly “revvy” for a truck.

• Any news on February 18 mo 1Pay lease? clutch is still posting OnePay deals.
  • also anyone knows or has bulletin on how NMAC handles demo miles?

It appears that 18 month one pay went away for a week and now it’s back.

3 Likes

angry michael jackson GIF

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

2 Likes

Tell us more.

Tried my hand at hyperdipping the wheels for fun.

Freezing Snow Day GIF

2 Likes

These guys approved……I just checked (with 2 of them anyway).

beastie boys GIF

Bronze or go home!

I didnt want too ostentatious……esp on my first time using hyperdip.

Brass monkey is a semi subdued brassy/goldy/kinda metallic color that I figured didn’t require me to get my front teeth done at the same time.:grinning:

I got an offer from a dealer today for a one pay and looks like there is no discount off MSRP that I am working on getting discounted but any other suggestions on how to get this deal better?
The Truck is a SV 2x4 Crew Cab

You have to know what your target price is and then start making offers

question… what is successful strategy to rope in (reluctant/stubborn dealer) to do onepay lease?

• bait and switch lease option at the end to corner them in doing 1pay?
  • spoonfeed and hand holding by sharing bulletin and step by step direction?
  • shame them for their incompetency of reading and researching?

My inner Frank Underwood is loosing this battle. Paging for help!

None of these are likely to work.

Just move on to someone who knows what they’re doing.

1 Like

Text a broker. Pay the fee. Pay to ship. Save thousands vs this.

1 Like

So I just got this One Pay deal last weekend…on a $45 k Pro - 4x.
I thought it was solid enough to pull the trigger!

3 Likes

I’d take that deal. Looks good to me.

Yup……good deal.