I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

People can still do 24m OP, correct?

And once we all extend these 6 mos…should have the swan song payments be sub $200.

Yes and it’s still a strong option.

The documentation states that…but the RV degradation starts to crunch the deal a bit. Im sure its still good for the market though (particular on the Pathfinder?). I havent checked the most recent RVs on the Frontier or Pathfinder to see the exact deets.

6% RV drop on SV
7% RV drop on Pro4x
8% on SL AWD
7% on Platinum AWD

1 Like

So I’m guessing the effective payments on these are probably $100ish more per month.

18 month standard lease is still a decent proposition. Particularly if one can negotiate a strong discount.

So looks like 18m/12k with one pay is still an option. Just got a quote from MA dealer for $9900 (MSDs) included for Pro-4x $47,965 msrp. Effective $350/m @ invoice deal.

1 Like

It depends how you evaluate the deal. It’s certainly the best monetarily on the One Pay, but with the 6 month extension factored in (which most users here have indicated they’ll take advantage of) others will have a lower monthly effective payment over the 24 month term. The MSDs are also a touch higher than some others, but we are really splitting pennies here.

Congrats on the deal @Chadclement1. It takes a lot of time and effort to land something like that.

1 Like

Haven’t had any luck with working with several MA dealers. Majority didn’t want to do one-pay and the one that was willing to play ball on one pay and MSDs was insisting of different residual values. Hopefully yours works out good

Been directly communicating with the GSM, I am hoping he is up to date. Let me know if you are interested, maybe swing for a group buy.

Thank you! Any changes to the MSD program or is it still 9 x .00010 for one pay and 5 x .00004 for monthly?

There are over 100 in stock within a reasonable distance of me. What email are people sending? I’ll reach out to see if any will play ball

So for those who got the 18m one-pay w/msd, I guess now the lease transfers would be…:fire: :fire:

jk

Until you have an accepted contract by nmac, i would assume a dealer making an offer like this that contradicts nmac’s published policy change simply hasnt seen the new policy yet.

1 Like

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

:man_shrugging:

Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

1 Like

I wonder if its model specific, NMAC example is for altima

1 Like