⭐ Hyundai Sonata $255+ tax| SEL $255 + tax | Limited $349 + tax - $2,000 Drive off | One Pay

Any Ioniq 5 Limited AWD available? Looking for 2/24 one pay.

Here’s the price for AWD models. Tax & dealer fees included. $599 broker fee not included. ONLY inquire if you are ready to take delivery now. Tier 1 credit, CA ONLY

2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SEL AWD
24 months / 12,000 miles

• One Pay: $9,100

2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 LIMITED AWD
24 months / 12,000 miles

• One Pay: $13,150

Hey, any deals on the 2024 Kona EV? Looking for SEL or Limited in northern California. Thanks!

For folks that bought from GCauto, did you get a detailed lease quote from the dealer they are working with before you sent the broker fee? I’d love to understand the details: money factor, residual, etc before I commit.

Any hidden fees / taxes / other costs beside the quoted drive off and monthly?

Did y’all have a good experience?

Thanks!

With brokers here you get the quote with no dealer info, then you pay, otherwise you could dealer shop and try to bypass the broker.

1 Like

@ak11 Welcome to the leasehackr community! Before we share our dealership location, we kindly ask that you complete our service fee payment. We’ve also sent you our price guarantee policy for your convenience. Feel free to check out reviews from our satisfied customers here:

2 Likes

Just wanted to share my positive experience with @GCauto even where my transaction did not complete.
I was shopping around earlier in the day and contacted a bunch of dealers who were all pricing very high. I reached out to GCAuto and Sam explained all the terms clearly and I made the $599 payment. They sent my information to the dealer.
Now, due to their arrangement where I’m a potential client with one of the dealers I contacted before, the transaction could not complete. They have a cool off period with the dealers for 48 hours.
GCAuto promptly refunded the $599 fee.
My learnings here:

• Don’t reach out to dealers in your area within 48 hours of when you could be planning to work with brokers.
  • @GCauto is very upfront and honest. I would trust them for when I try to lease again.
6 Likes

They finally released the hybrid models on sonata. Any deals on them yet?

I signed my lease yesterday going through Sam at GCAuto and he was a pleasure to work with. I opted for the one pay so I didn’t need to really know the details such as money factor and residual. You could back calculate it but I didn’t it. Sam said what the one pay amount was over text and it was exactly that when I signed at the dealer.

Overall a very good experience. Sam was very transparent throughout the process and offered a refund for his broker fee several times when it seemed like the deal was not possible because the vehicle was in high demand.

1 Like

What offers do you have left? Looking at the 1 pay i5 for the 7k or anything in that range.

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!

How long does it typically take to heat back once you fill out the form?

Thanks

Last Day! one unit remaining in a Black exterior color IONIQ 5 SEL RWD. Tax & dealer fees included. $599 broker fee not included. ONLY inquire if you are ready to take delivery by TOMORROW. Tier 1 credit, Cali residents ONLY

3 Likes

For anyone looking in Norcal, this is likely the best option.

I wonder why the norcal dealers refuse to do the numbers socal dealers are hitting ($5999 for SEL). I’ve been looking hard, but I’m too stubborn to pay $1200 more for the same thing others are getting.

I feel like it would be cheaper to fly down and drive it back up.

Forgot flights to socal are no more than $200

I have a newborn I can’t leave - otherwise I would be flying down. Really even getting to the bay area would be difficult tomorrow, but I could probably do it. The Sacramento area dealers near me didn’t want to play ball at all.

I’m new to this - but talking to dealers, I’m surprised at the lack of professionalism. Most were blatantly dismissive to any sort of negotiation, and were inept at understanding the math behind this deal.

Thinking this car leasing isn’t for me and I will stick with buying used lexus off private parties like I have always done.

Congrats on your newborn!

I’m curious, you’re speaking to managers and not sales associates at the dealerships correct?

I’m from the bay myself. I was going to ask if you had tried speaking to Hanlees in Richmond. They seem to have low monthly rates. I havent yet tried speaking to them recently, but back in January, they had a good one pay option. It was on a 23 and was a 1 pay of 8500.

Maybe theyll have some lower rates.

PS. You will be an amazing parent!

where do you see 6k SEL in Socal?

NVM I see it in the Signed Deals

1 Like

@GCauto How do the deals look in April for Ioniq 5 trim levels?:blush:

2 Likes

yeah I want to know April ioniq 5 deal for soCal